Willson & Pechacek P.L.C. Scholarship
1. One $1000.00 scholarship will be awarded to a graduating senior from any high school
located in Cass, Fremont, Harrison, Mills, Montgomery, Page, Pottawattamie and Shelby
Counties in Southwest Iowa.
2. Applicants must be in the top 50% of their graduating class.
3. The scholarship selection will be based primarily upon need, which is not met by
other grant programs.
4. Applicants must submit a completed SWIEF, Inc. application, which includes a
transcript and two completed recommendation forms in sealed envelopes.
** In addition to the basic SWIEF application:
5. Applicants must attach a one-page letter of approximately 100 words, which
establishes need for the scholarship.
All payments will be made directly to the college or university attended.
Awards will be made only upon notification of acceptance and enrollment.