Permanent Resident – legally entitled to work in Canada
Reliable, Motivated, Hard working and organized
Self-driven, good communicator and a great team-player
Graduate of Vancouver Film School (VFS) in the "3D Animation & VFX" program.
Freelance 3D Generalist June 2009-Present
- Underdogs Animation studio - 'Born to Shine' - Freelance character animator.
- White Box Design (Vancouver BC)
- Orca Creative Group (Vancouver BC)
- Keter Group: D-vision (Tel Aviv Israel)
- ‘The Ride’ – An Independent Feature film Todd Sarsfield - Modeling and texturing artist.
Visual FX Artist August 2010- Dec 2010
Gloo Studios, Burnaby
- Crime Stories (Season 8): Compositor.
- 'College Humor' website: Rotoscoping, Tracking, Keying, Compositing, Modeling and
Texturing for various projects.
Prime Focus (Formerly Frantic Films), Vancouver Oct-Dec2008
- Ancient Mega Structures (National Geographic Channel) - Created entire 3D shots included
Modeling, Animation, Texturing and Rendering.
Character Animator 2006-2007
Pil Animation Ltd., Israel
Worked on a TV show for infants called "Popiz" aired on the Israeli Children Channel.
Worked as a part of a team.
Worked closely with the direct
Mocha for After Effects
Available upon Request