RETURN TO: Virginia Tech Foundation, Inc.
Virginia Tech Foundation, Inc.
Accounting Office (0354)
902 Prices Fork Road, Suite 4500 Certificate of Deposit (VTFCD) Purchase
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Contact Mail Code Phone Number Date
Amount to Invest: $ , , 0 0 . _0_ _0_
Fund Fund Name
1. A minimum balance of $10,000 is required to purchase a VTF “Certificate of Deposit” (VTFCD). Amounts in
excess of $10,000 may be invested in $1,000 increments.
2. Cash designated for investment must be committed for at least one year. No interest will be paid if the cash is
withdrawn prior to maturity.
3. Balances among several funds cannot be aggregated to purchase a VTFCD.
4. Earnings from a VTFCD will be allocated upon its maturity. The interest rate earned will be one-half the earnings
rate of one year U.S. Treasury Bills at the time the cash is committed for investment.
5. Should the cash balance in an investment fund become negative (deficit), the VTFCD will immediately mature.
Please invest the indicated amount from the designated fund into a Virginia Tech Foundation “Certificate of Deposit”
(VTFCD). I understand that this purchase is subject to the above regulations.
Fund Holder’s Signature Date
For VTF Accounting Use Only
Amount Invested Interest Rate Fund Number
Date Invested Maturity Date