Robert Presley Institute of Criminal Investigation
FULL NAME (F, MI, L) &
POST ID #:
PHONE NUMBER: FAX NUMBER:
Have you earned an ICI YES If so, what was your
certificate in the past? NO foundation specialty?
What foundation specialty are SELECT SPECIALTY
you requesting now?
NAME OF COURSE HOURS PRESENTER POST COURSE DATE
(POST-certified CONTROL NUMBER COMPLETED
Core Investigations 80
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ICI CERTIFICATE
1. The ICI Core Investigations Training Course.
2. One of the 14 ICI Foundation Specialty Courses provided by an ICI certified agency/entity.
3. Three electives courses - one must be related to the chosen specialty. The other two may be
also related or from the Universal List. Each elective must be a minimum of 24 hours (two
courses of lesser length may apply as one elective as long as both courses relate to the
same Foundation Specialty and combined total over 24 hours.) Link to Universal List
INSTRUCTIONS ON OBTAINING YOUR CERTIFICATE
1. Upon completing all of the required courses, please submit this form via mail, e-mail or fax to:
Anne Brewer, Senior Consultant & Program Manager
California Commission on Peace Officer Standards and Training
1601 Alhambra Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95816-7083
Telephone (916) 227-4895
Fax: (916) 227-4011
2. If you need to verify your records and obtain details about courses you have attended, please
contact your agency training office. They may access your records at POST by using the
Electronic Data Interchange system.