King of the Micro Trading Survey
1. How long have you been trading?
2. How did you start trading?
I learned forex trading via internet and started with a demo account.
3. What are your favorite sources for news and/or your favorite technical indicators?
www.bloomberg.com, I usually use 15 minutes EMA.
4. What pair do you prefer to trade?
No perfered currency pair.
5. How long do you typically hold your trades?
Usually I hold a position no longer than one day. Sometimes 2 or 3 days.
How much time do you spend trading every day?
6. What was your most successful or memorable trade, and what was your most
My most successful trades are the trades I made by following the market pace and kept
in peace. The most unsuccessful trade is trades I did when losing temper.
7. What do you think your greatest weakness is as a trader?
Can not face the loss.
8. What one thing did you do or learn that pushed you over the top?
Find the market pace and open proper position when it confirmed. Also need luck to get
9. What kind of personality do you think you need to trade forex successfully?
Stay calm and face lose.
10. What do you think about forex vs. equities? Have you traded equities? Why do you
Never trade equities. I trade forex because its low cost and good return and also I think I
can handle its high risk.
11. How has trading changed your life?
Keep me busy.
12. What advice would you give to a new trader?
I suggest the new trader maintain a small position to learn the market. The most
important thing for new trader is to stay calm and always be prepared for loss.