Agreement to Perform a Job
concluded pursuant to the provisions of §75 of the Act No. 262/2006 Coll., the Labour Code, as amended, by and between:
Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Arts
with its registered office at: nám. J. Palacha 2, 116 38 Prague 1, ID no. 002 16 208
represented by: doc. PhDr. Michal Stehlík, Ph.D., dean
(hereinafter the “Faculty”)
born on: birth ID no.:
ID card no.: citizenship:
health insurance company:
permanent residence address: ZIP code:
(hereinafter the “Employee”)
I have – do not have another employment relationship or agreement with the Charles University (other than the Faculty).
1. Type of agreed work:
2. Total number of hours :
3. This agreement is concluded for a period from to
In the case of foreigners – country of work performance:
4. Person authorised to accept the work :
5. Agreed hourly remuneration: CZK/hour, in words:
6. The remuneration for the performed work shall be payable on a monthly basis, based on a worksheet specifying the number of hours
of work performed. The Employee shall deliver the worksheet signed by the person authorised to accept the work to the Faculty’s HR
department no later than on the last workday of the given calendar month.
7. If the employer becomes obliged under applicable legal regulations to make any levies prescribed by the law, such levies shall be
made by the employer in the statutory amounts.
Please send the remuneration to bank account no:
Further arrangements: travel reimbursements shall be paid out in compliance with the Labour Code - YES – NO
8. The Employee has been informed of applicable regulations pertaining to the agreed work, in particular with respect to safety and
health protection at work, and the Faculty undertakes to create suitable conditions for the Employee’s performance of the agreed
9. The Employee shall inform the Faculty of all facts relating to the performance of this agreement, in particular to inform the Faculty of
any employment or other similar relationships with Charles University in Prague and the amount of his/her remuneration, at least to
the extent allowing the Faculty to meet its obligation of statutory levies for the Employee.
10. This agreement has been executed in two counterparts, of which the Employee and the Faculty shall each receive one.
In Prague on
Employee Faculty representative
Declaration of the person authorised to accept the work for the needs of the Faculty’s HR department
(for the internal needs of the Faculty, this declaration does not constitute a part of the agreement between the Faculty and the Employee)
The person authorised to accept the work, as a person authorised to sign with respect to the given accounting centre, hereby certifies that
in the event of the Faculty’s obligation to make any levies pursuant to applicable laws, such payment is possible pursuant to the terms of
drawdown for the given event number and that there are sufficient available funds reserved with respect to the given event number for
such statutory levies.
Person authorised to accept the work
Maximum 300 hours per calendar year within the entire Charles University in Prague.
Always only one person authorised to sign with respect to the given accounting centre.