International Students Study in NCHU
National Chung Hsing University(NCHU) provides wide academic fields
including 7 colleges(Bachelor’s/ Master ‘s/ Doctorate’s programs):
College of Liberal Arts
College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
College of Science
College of Engineering
College of Life Sciences
College of Veterinary Medicine
College of Social Sciences & Management with
In the first year, each scholarship recipient will receive a monthly stipend of NT$8,000.
The fees of tuition and dormitory will also be waived. The committee will review
applicants’ qualifications each year.
Application Deadline: 31 March.
All of required documents are needed to be in Chinese or English.
1. An application form with photo attached.
2. A photocopy of diploma from the highest educational institution completed
3. Official transcript of academic records with grade point average (preferable on
a 0-4 scale)
4. Two letters of recommendation.
5. A study plan( For Ph.D applicants, please include the abstracts of Master’s
thesis and/or publications)
6. Autobiography within 300~500 words.
7. Proof of financial sufficiency.
8. Telephone interview agreement.
For Item 2 & 3, they need to be verified (with official stamp/seal) by the Taiwan
Representative Office in the country
Where to apply
Division of Foreign Student Affairs
Office of International Affairs
National Chung Hsing University
250 KuoKuang Rd., Taichung