STEM CHANGING VERBS WORKSHEET
TRANSLATE THE FOLLOWING SENTENCES INTO SPANISH. BE SURE TO CONJUGATE YOUR VERBS
1. I can play American football on the field.
2. He plays volleyball with (con) his friends.
3. We sleep in the bedroom.
4. You play basketball on (en) the court.
5. They can throw the ball to the player.
6. The player plays baseball.
7. I can run to the base.
8. You can bat with the bat.
9. We play golf in the morning at 8:00.
10.You return to the court at 5:00.
11.She can skate in the street.
12.Y’all can swim at the gym.
13.I like gymnastics.
14.I don’t like to play football.
15.He finds the ball in the field.
16.She can catch the ball with the glove.
17.The coach has to run to the court.
18.He puts the ball in the basket.
19.We are going to dive at 4:00.
20.I like track and field
USING OUR STEM CHANGING VERBS, WRITE A SENTENCE TO DESCRIBE WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE