IQAMA Status: Transferable. Availability: Immediate. Relocation: Anywhere in KSA. Nationality: Indian.
Current Location: Jeddah, KSA. Mobile No.: 0557371712. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a suitable, responsible position in an organization where my skills are utilized to fullest of
its growth and success.
PREFEREBLE POSITION: Oracle Developer / Oracle Apps Technical Consultant / Apps Support Administrator.
Around (6+) years of experience in Oracle E-Business Suite 11i/R12 product area covering Applications
module like GL, AP,PO, INV, OM and core HR as Oracle Apps Developer, Support & Administration.
Having above Ten (8+) years of IT professional experience in all phases of system development life
cycle (SDLC) analysis, designing, developing, implementing, UAT and supporting Legacy and Standard.
Have Developed applications/systems bi-lingual (English/Arabic) (live and running in the Companies)
like Human Resources and Payroll Administration, Point of Sales Systems for Fast Food and Dine-In
Restaurants running on NCR POS Machines 7454 Touch Screen, Restaurant Management System,
Projection, Distributions, Costing and Budgeting.
Experience in Microsoft Business Solution –Navision 3.70 presently known as Microsoft Dynamics NAV
2009. Landsteinar Retail (GoPro Retail).
Having knowledge on SAN Storage – HP Storage Works (EVA6100), Database Cluster.
Good working experience in Gupta SQLWindows, Centura/Unify Team Developer, SQLBase 6.x/7x.
Developed, Implemented and supported systems in well known companies like the IKEA, Modern
Products Co (Procter & Gamble), Coca-Cola, Olayan Group, GIB Gulf International Bank Bahrain,
Radwa Co, Al Esayi, Al Nawras, Al Seaqala, Al Tazaj Fakieh all the restaurants (National and GCC).
Hard working, capable to work in team-oriented environment and quick learner of new technology.
Supported the production system with day-to-day issues and Worked on 24*7 environments.
PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION & TRAINING:
● Accomplished OCA 11g, Oracle Database Administrator Certified Associate July, 2011
● Oracle E-Business Suite 11i/R12 Applications Apps DBA from HASZone Technical Services (P) March, 2010
Ltd., Hyderabad, India.
● Oracle E-Business Suite 11i Applications (Procure To Pay 11i) from Oracle Education, India June, 2004
● Oracle E-Business Suite 11i Applications (11i Extend Forms) from Oracle Education, India May, 2004
● Oracle 8i Database Administrator from Oracle Education, Hyderabad, India. October, 2001
● Centura Team Developer from RCMS Limited (Partners of Centura Products. Edinburgh, UK. May, 1998
● M.C.A., Master of Computer Applications from Osmania University, Hyderabad, India April, 1997
TECHNICAL SKILLS SUMMARY:
ERP (Enterprise Oracle E-Business Suite EBS Applications R12/11i - modules like AP, PO, INV, OM, core HR,
Resource Planning) System Administrator, Application Developer, Alerts, Workflow, XML Publisher.
Microsoft Business Solution –Navision 3.70 presently known as Microsoft Dynamics NAV
2009. Landsteinar Retail (GoPro Retail) – Navision 3.6.
Oracle Developer Oracle Developer Suite 10g (forms, reports, discoverer), Developer 2000 (Forms 6i/5,
Tools Reports 6i/3.0), Oracle Discoverer 3i/4i/10g.
Application Server Oracle Application Server 10g, 9i, iAS, Apache Web Server.
RDBMS Oracle 11g, 10g, 8i, 6.x, Gupta/Centura SQLBase 8.x, Access, Microsoft SQL Server 2000.
Oracle Utilities RMAN, SQL*Loader, Import/Export, OEM, SQL, SQL *Plus, Toad, PL/SQL Developer.
Case Tools ERWin /ERX 2.1 Logic Works (Database Design Tool)
GUPTA/Centura Gupta SQL Windows 5.x, 4.x, Quest 3.0, Report Writer, Centura Team Developer 2.x,1.x,
Others Software SAN Storage – HP Storage Works (EVA6100), MS-Office 2Kx,MS-Visio,MS Project,MS Access.
Operating System SCO UNIX, RedHat Linux 4.x, Windows NT 4.x, 2K/2003/2008 Server, 95, 98, 2K, XP.
- 1 -/3
● AMS Baeshen & Co, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia October,2011 to Feb, 2012
● Global Arabian Modern Applications Co Ltd. (GAMA), Riyadh, Saudi Arabia February, 2010 to Sep, 2011
● Software Professional Services Corp., New Jersey, USA December, 2008 to January, 2010
● FAKIEH Company (AL Tazaj), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia August, 2000 to November, 2008
● Ghassan A. Al Sulaiman Ltd. Co,(IKEA), SIS, Jeddah, KSA. February, 1996 to July 2000
● GiST, General Information System Technology Ltd, Riyadh, KSA. February, 1995 to January 1996
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXEPERIENCE:
Company: AMS Baeshen & Co, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Oct 2011 to Feb 2012
Position: Oracle Apps Technical Consultant.
Environment: Oracle ERP Application e-Business Suite 11/R12 , Database 10g, Oracle Developer Suite 10g,
6i, TOAD, Oracle Discoverer, BI, XML Publisher, Workflow, Oracle Linux 5.x, Windows XP, 7.
● Develop and customize reports using Report Builder, Discoverer, XML Publisher in Oracle EBS R12.
● Develop forms using form builder and personalization (Oracle Developer Suite10g) for EBS R12 project .
● Working with Wipro Arabia team as a team member for AMS Baeshen & Co R12 implementation project.
Company: GAMA Co. for Ministry of Interior, GID, Government Sector Riyadh, KSA. Feb 2010 to Sep 2011
Position: Oracle Application Consultant
Environment: Human Resource and Payroll System, Database 10g, Oracle Developer Suite 10g, Developer
2000 Forms 6i/5.0, Reports 6i/3.0, TOAD, Discoverer, Windows 2K8, 2K3 Server, 7, XP, RedHat Linux etc.
● Studied, upgraded and migrated the Human Resource and Payroll Administration System of Ministry of
Interior running for more than 30K thousands employees from Oracle Developer Forms/Report 5 to Oracle
Developer Suite 10g Technology and given support.
● Did analysis, design, coding, implementation of HR & Payroll System for new requirements.
● Developed and customized reports using Report Builder 10g and Discoverer 10g.
● Was responsible for support, maintenance and administration of Application development and database.
● Monitor and Troubleshoot Performance issues as reported by users.
● Migrated Databases from NT to Windows 2008 servers in Oracle 8i to 10g.
● Perform hot, cold and logical backups of the Database and copying files to the development server.
● Creating and administrating database objects like table, views, indexes, triggers, packages etc
● Creating users, allocating table spaces to users, managing (granting & revoking) user privileges and roles.
Company: Software Professional Services Corp, New Jersey, USA. Dec 2008 to Jan 2010
Position: Oracle Apps Technical Consultant.
Environment: Oracle ERP Application e-Business Suite 11i/R12 , Database 10g, Oracle Developer Suite 10g,
Forms 6i and Reports 6i,TOAD, API’s, Oracle Discoverer, XML, Workflow, Windows 2003 Server, Linux.
● Installed and Cloned Oracle-Apps11i/R12 for Test and Development environment (Single and multi node).
● Administered & Maintained Oracle Application with AD utilities- adpatch, adadmin, adctrl, adconfig etc.
● Developed and customized reports (Report Builder, Discoverer, XML Publisher), wrote interfaces.
● Good experienced in forms (personalization, KFF, DFF, custom library).
● Involved in writing interface programs in loading the data from external systems into Oracle EBS Apps.
● Worked on registration of forms, reports and managing concurrent programs and managers.
● Managed application users, responsibilities, menus, user profile options and application security.
Company: FAKIEH Company (Al Tazaj), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Aug 2000 to Nov 2008
Position: System Analyst.
Environment: ERP Oracle e-Business Suite Financial Applications 11i, Oracle Developer Forms 6i/Reports 6i,
PL/SQL Developer, Databases 8i, Discoverer 3i/4i, ERWin /ERX 2.1 Logic Works, W2K3 Server, WXP.
Responsibilities in ERP e-Bussiness Suite 11i Applications:
● Involved in Business Process Flow implementation of Oracle 11i modules like core HR, PO, AP, INV.
- 2 -/3
● Developed and customized reports (Report Builder, Discoverer), forms (personalization, KFF, DFF,
custom library), customized the notification (workflow builder).
● Developed interface programs to import /export data from Legacy system to Oracle Applications 11i
● Responsible for opening, closing periods and checking for transferring data between modules.
● Worked on System Administrator responsibility for creating users, responsibilities, menus, registration of
concurrent programs, request set, forms, APIs, migrate users, responsibilities from one instance to another
(using FNDLOAD), SQL Loader. Worked on both Database and Application Patching, Cloning and Upgrade.
● Supported the production system with day-to-day issues.
In-Tazaj Developed Systems: I interacted with end users, department heads to gather requirements for
the applications and associated with IT Manager in system development life cycle SDLC. I have analyzed,
developed user-friendly, implemented, supported and prepared user manuals of following systems using
Developer 2000, Database 8i and Discoverer 4i. They are live and running in the organizations:
HRIS, Human Resource Information System developed as per Saudi Arabia standard laws.
POS System, Point of Sales System for all Al Tazaj Fakieh chicken restaurants chain running on NCR POS
machines. There are more then 60 Restaurants in the Middle East. The POS system is compatible with
multiple currencies according to Country. The POS also implemented in the GCC and Jordan
restaurants. POS System is also developed for Dine-In Restaurant like Al Seqala, Sail Island Restaurants.
RMS, Restaurant Management System is compatible with hijri / Gregorian calendar, multi currencies
according to country which has all features of distributions (Inventory, Purchasing and Sales).
Costing to know and control the daily production cost of production unit of Al Tazaj.
Sales System to know the daily, weekly, monthly, yearly sales and comparisons for top management,
operation manager and area managers.
Company: Ghassan A. Al Sulaiman Ltd. Co, (IKEA), SIS, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Feb 1996 – Jul 2000
Position : Analyst/Programmer
Environment: GUPTA SQLWindows 5.x, GUPTA SQLBase, Centura Team Developer, Windows 3.1/95/98, MSV
C++, SDK windows. Microsoft Business Solution –Navision 3.70, Landsteinar Retail (GoPro Retail).
A) Responsibilities in IKEA Systems, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Initially I have been developed, customized and supported the IKEA systems. It has been recommended
by Inter-IKEA to migrate our existing system into Navision system, which has fully integrated solution
supporting the Retail Back-Office operation including all modules of Logistic, Inventory, Sales
purchase, Accounts, Payroll, Human resource and retail Point of Sales system.
I have been involved in the evaluation and implementation of Navision version 3.70 as master version
into our new IKEA Jeddah Store and new IKEA Riyadh Store.
B) Responsibilities in Prestige Human Resource Management System (HR3):
● Worked as a team member for analysis, database design and developing of standard package Prestige
HR3 Applications on integrated Modules.
● I have designed, developed, implemented and maintained modules Personnel & Payroll, Vacation,
Time & Attendance, Organization, Loans & Savings, Visa Management, and Security.
● Developed and Customized the HR3 system as per the clients’ requirements like Coca Cola, Olayan
Group etc. Developed several reports as per the client’s/customers requirements.
C) Responsibilities in Payroll/Personnel Administration Systems for Gulf International Bank (B.S.C.)
● I studied and migrated the GIB’s Payroll and Personnel Administration from Gupta SQLWindows to
Centura Team Developer 1.5.1 Technology.
● I did analysis for new requirements, design, coding and implementation of the GIB System.
Company: General Information Systems Technology Ltd (GiST), Riyadh, KSA Feb 1995 to Jan 1996
Position : Technical Support Engineer
Environment : Gupta SQLWindows / Centura Team Developer Products Sole distributors in Saudi Arabia.
Responsibilities: Involved in Technical Support, Installation, Application Development and Trained the
customers support on Gupta SQLWindows products.
Please contact me if you need more information. Mobile: 0557371712, Email: email@example.com.
- 3 -/3