KHSAA Form GE26
Financial Aid Report – KHSAA Member Schools
Return on or before October 15 of each school year
This survey is a required submission by all KHSAA member schools and must be completed on an annual basis.
Please utilize the following instructions when completing this form.
1. All questions should be answered in their entirety.
2. Please indicate with “N/A” if a particular question is not applicable to your school.
3. Provide attachments if necessary.
4. You may choose to complete this form, or you can download the form at http://www.khsaa.org/forms/ge26.doc and type in the answers
should you desire.
5. The final results of each school response must be be mailed or faxed to the KHSAA. The fax number is 859-293-5999.
6. No specific information about any specific student is to be provided.
7. Do not compute percentages or use percentages as an answer for any numerical response. Use only fixed numbers.
8. Contact the Commissioner’s office should you have questions about the form completion.
9. Ensure that the form is signed by both the Principal and Athletic Director.
BASIC INFORMATION AND DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION
FOR THE ENTIRE GENERAL STUDENT BODY
A-1 Name of School
Specific Public School Boundary of the Physical Plant of this School. (be
specific as to which public school NOT the public school District or Board of
Education. i.e., Lexington Sayre is physically located in the Lafayette (Fayette
A-3 Does this school charge tuition to any student?
If A-3 is YES, what is the full tuition amount due from any student who met no
tuition exception, received no financial aid, or had no part of the fee waived?
If A-3 is YES, does this school waive all or part of this tuition for any reason or
offer other types of financial aid?
A-6 If A-5 is YES, does this school offer need based financial aid?
A-7 If A-5 is YES, does this school offer merit based financial aid?
If A-5 is YES, does this school offer any other type of financial aid or relief from
the tuition and fees required in A-4?
How many students do not live in the public school boundary as described in A-
A-10 How many students do not live in the county where this school is located?
How many students do not live with the custodial family in the Commonwealth of
How many athletes transferred into your school after having represented
another school at the varsity level?
Principal Athletic Director