West Campus Fitness Center Rules/Enrollment Form:
Exercising has risks and you should consult with a physician before starting an
exercise program. Become familiar with the equipment and techniques. Yale is not
responsible for any injuries.
1. Keep the gym clean and neat
2. Proper attire including shirts and shoes are required
3. Wipe perspiration off equipment
4. Place all trash in receptacles
5. Return newspaper and periodicals in their proper place
6. Use a spotter when lifting weights
7. Do not slam the weights down
8. Return all weights to their proper location
9. Do not provide access to unauthorized persons
10.Do not leave weights on bars
11.Be respectful of all users
12.Lockers are for day use only, and any contents left in lockers after hours will
be removed and discarded.
Violations of any of these rules will result in your termination of access to the gym.
Office Location: ____________________________________________
Phone Number: _____________________________________________
Male/Female (Needed for locker room access):_____________________________
Proxy ID Number (Number on back of card):______________________
By signing this form, I understand that I have read and agreed to conform to all the rules and regulations pertaining
to the West Campus Fitness Center and indicated my understanding that I will not hold the Yale University liable for
any injuries/illness as a result of use of the fitness center.