Asian Wedding Exhibition 2012
1 and 2 December – Wembley Stadium
Company: _____________________________________________ Name on display board________________________________
Address: ____________________________________________________________________ Post Code: _____________
Tel: _____________________ Mobile: ______________________
E. _______________________________________________ W._________________________________________________
Price key:-standard box shown on floor plan is 3m x 3m (10ft x 10ft) and the price is for both days.
2m x 2m just £580 + vat 3m x 2m just £870 + vat 3m x 3m just £1300 + vat Larger stands – POA
Tick the box that best describes your business and what you will be displaying / selling on your stand
Bridal Artist and Skin Care Jewellery
Cake Decorators Lifestyle
Car Hire Photography and Video
DJ Other –
Event Decorators What will you be displaying on your stand?
NO stand / space can be higher then 2.4m high – unless written authorization is provided by the organisers.
Failure to comply with above will result in your stand / space being shut down.
Asian Wedding Exhibition show guide: Full page – Exhibitor £150 / Non-Exhibitor £250
AWE 2012 – Show guide printing guidelines Page sizes: Please email the adverts by Tuesday 8 November to
portrait – single page Bleed size: 216mm (h) x 154.5mm (w) Trim size: 210mm (h) x 148.5mm (w) Safe text area: 200mm (h) x 138.5mm (w)
landscape – double page spread Bleed size: 216mm (h) x 303mm (w) Trim size: 210mm (h) x 297mm (w) Safe text area: 200mm (h) x 287mm (w)
Formats: High res pdf (300dpi) (CMYK) High res (300dpi) jpeg (CMYK) High res (300dpi) tiff (CMYK)
The advert must be supplied ready to print – please ensure it is supplied in the correct size and format.
50% Deposit required upon booking STAND No. – for shell scheme stands SPACE No. – space only
stand / space.
Size (in meters) m X m= sqm m X m= sqm
VAT @ 20%
Asian Wedding Exhibition Ltd
36 Kings Road
Designation: ______________________________________________________________________ Ealing, London W5 2SD
Tel: 07830 379 784
E. email@example.com w. aweuk.com
Terms & Conditions
1. Applications for space which has to be signed by the applicant and is legally binding.
2. If the application is signed by the third party “e.g. representative” then this person is responsible for all the liabilities arising
from the application and the participation in the exhibition.
The Organisers reserve the right at all times to change the dates of the exhibition due to force majeure, without the participants
being able to access the right to compensation of any loss. Registration cannot be withdrawn or altered unilaterally by the
Stand Allocation, Stand Fittings and Occupation
1. The Organisers may, if required, under the circumstances allocate space in another position or slightly reduce or increase
the stand size.
2. Organisers reserve the sole rights for confirmation of your participation and allotment of stand location.
3. Stands / space will only be reserved when a signed booking form and 50% non refundable deposit is paid to the organisers
within 48 hours of booking. If the stand / space is booked within 30 days of the show date, full payment must be made
within 24 hours of booking stand / space accompanied with signed booking form. On receiving deposit for a stand/ space
the company is liable for the full cost of the stand.
4. Full payment must be with the organizers by 1 October 2012, failure to comply with the payment terms, even if 50%
deposit has been paid, may result in the stand / space being released and available to potential exhibitors.
5. The height of the stand / space and decoration material must not exceed 2.4m (7.92ft). Any stands / space display
exceeding this will require submitting their designs and will require written authorization from the organiser prior
to the exhibition. This is to ensure it is not to cause inconvenience, distraction and disturbance to neighbouring
participants. Failure to comply will result in the exhibit not being allowed to be displayed and the company may be
expelled from the show without compensation from the organisers.
6. On completion of the exhibition, exhibitors are responsible for removing their installations and articles and will be
responsible for the fire extinguishers on their stands until collected. Loss or damage to the extinguisher will incur a charge
of £100 + vat.
7. Exhibits must be positioned in such a manner that at no time will intrude into the gangway to hazard visitors and fellow
8. The organisers are empowered to order the permanent cessation of a working exhibit or display if 2 or more adjacent
exhibitors should make a serious objection to the noise or any other disturbance resulting from such a working exhibit or
display. The organiser’s decision is final.
9. The organisers reserve the rights to cancel the stand bookings approved on the basis of misleading or the false information
or if the requirements for participation are no longer met by the applicant.
10. All exhibitors must inform organisers of the services that will be displayed on their stand by completing the booking form.
11. No stands will be permitted to hang / display their products on the name board panel or outside of their stand.
12. No name board can be displayed other then the name board panel supplied by the organiser as part of the shell scheme.
13. All flammable materials must be fire retardant. Spot checks will be carried out and failure to pass the venues test will result
in having the product taken down without any recourse to the organisers / venue.
The organisers do not accept responsibility for loss or damage to the exhibitor’s or contractor’s properties within the
exhibition. The exhibitors are advised to have insurance for all their goods before entering the exhibition hall. The
organisers are not responsible for any theft or loss of the goods.
Exhibitor ID / Complimentary Tickets
All exhibitors will have to wear a wrist band during the course of the show.
The number of wristband’s and complimentary tickets a company is entitled to is subject to the size of stand / space
purchased. This will be outlined in the exhibitor’s manual. All Id’s and complimentary tickets will be issued on the day of
build up and can be collected from organisers office.
Distribution of promotional material
1. Price lists, leaflets and any other promotional material may only be distributed from the exhibitor’s own stand and
not public gangway or any other locations within the hall.
2. Exhibitors are allowed to distribute literature on their own company. If an exhibitor is found to violate this condition
they will be removed from the exhibition and the stand / space closed.
3. The participants are not allowed to share stands / space with any other company / person without the prior written
permission of the organisers.
Cleaning of stands
Arrangements have been made by the organisers for the cleaning of the exhibition area in general. However the cleaning
of the stands / space will remain the responsibility of the exhibitor.
1. The show is open to the general public and the organisers will not entertain requests from exhibitors whom they
do not wish to attend through personal differences.
Stand No. _________ Name ________________________________________ Signature ___________________________