DELHI DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
SOUTH WESTERN DIVISION NO.7
In lieu of PWD-6
No. 37 /EE/SWD-7/DDA/11-12
Form applicable PWD-8
E-TENDERING INVITING NOTICE.
INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONTRACTORS FOR e-TENDERING
The Executive Engineer SOUTH Western Division, 7 on behalf of Delhi Development Authority
/invites online Item rate tenders from approved and eligible contractors of DDA for the following work.
Name of Work & Estimated Earnest Perio Last Date Period Time & date
Location Cost put Money d of & time of during of Opening
to tender Com submissi which of tending
pl- on of EMD, Cost
etion tender of Tender
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1. 37/EE M/o Various Upto 3.30
/SWD colonies under Upto P.M. on At 3.30
7/A/D Dwarka Zone, Nazul 3.00 26.12.11. P.M. on
DA/2 A/C-II. P.M. on 29.12.11 in
011- SH :- Restoration of 24.12.11 Cost of the office of
12 service road Tender Executive
damaged by Radius Rs. 158/- Engineer/
Infratel (P)Ltd.for SWD-7,
Laying optical fibre Tender DDA,
cable along Sector- Processing Centreal
2,3,4,5,7&13 on Fee Nursery,
Road No. 201 Rs. 552/- Sector-5,
(Deposit work). Dwarka.
For eligibility criteria, mode of payment of tender cost, processing fee and Earnest money and
other details of the tender visit the website www.tender wizard.com/DDA or www.dda.org.in. For
any assistance on e-tendering please contact M/s. ITI Limited on 8800991864, 8800991845,
8800991844, 8800991861, 9654701186 & 9971662903.
The tender document consisting of plans, specifications, the schedule of quantities of various types of
items to be executed and the set of terms and conditions of the contract to be complied with and other
necessary documents can be seen from website www.tenderwizard.com/DDA or www.dda.org.in free of
The enlistment of the contractors should be valid on the last date of submission of tenders.
In case only the last date of submission of tender is extended, the enlistment of contractor should be
valid on the original date of submission of tenders.
Those contractors not registered on the website mentioned above, are required to get registered
beforehand. The intending bidder must have valid class-ll digital signature to submit the bid.
Earnest Money in the form of Treasury Challan or Demand Draft or Pay order or Banker's Cheque or
Deposit at Call Receipt (drawn in favour of Accounts Officer of CAU/DWK) or Bank Guarantee of any
Scheduled Bank (in the name of Executive Engineer concerned) shall be scanned and uploaded to the e-
tendering website within the period of tender submission and original should be deposited in office of
A part of earnest money is acceptable in the form of bank guarantee also. In such case, 50% of earnest
money or Rs. 20 lakh, whichever is less, will have to be deposited in shape prescribed above and balance
in shape of Bank Guarantee.
Interested contractor who wish to participate in the tender has also to make following payments in the
form of Demand Draft or Pay order or Bankers Cheque of any Scheduled Bank and to be scanned and
uploaded to the e-tendering website within the period of tender submission.
(i) Cost of Tender Document – As mentioned above drawn in favour of Accounts Officer of
(ii) e-Tender Processing Fee – As mentioned above drawn in favour of "ITI Limited” payable at Delhi.
Treasury Challan or Demand Draft or Pay order or Banker's Cheque or Deposit at Call Receipt or Bank
Guarantee of any Scheduled Bank against EMD, Cost of Tender Document and Cost of Tender
Processing Fee shall be placed in single sealed envelope superscripted as, "Earnest Money, Cost of
Tender Document and Cost of Tender Processing Fee" with name of work and due date of opening of the
bid also mentioned thereon.
Copy of Enlistment Order and certificate of work experience as required shall be scanned and uploaded
to the e-tendering website within the period of tender submission and certified copy of each shall be
deposited in a separate envelop marked as, "Other Documents".
Both the envelopes shall be placed in another envelope with due mention of Name of work, date & time
of opening of tenders and to be submitted in the office of Executive Engineer during the period
Online tender documents submitted by intending bidders shall be opened only of those bidders, whose
Earnest Money Deposit, Cost of Tender Document and e-Tender Processing Fee and other documents
placed in the envelope are found in order.
List of Documents to be scanned and uploaded within the period of tender submission:
1. Treasury Challan/Demand Draft/Pay order or Banker's Cheque /Deposit at Call Receipt/Bank
Guarantee of any Scheduled Bank against EMD.
2. Demand Draft/Pay order or Banker's Cheque of any Scheduled Bank towards cost of Tender
3. Demand Draft/Pay order or Banker's Cheque of any Scheduled Bank towards cost of Processing Fee.
4 .Enlistment Order of the Contractor.
5. Certificates of Work Experience (if required).
6. Certificate of Registration for Sales Tax / VAT and Service Tax and acknowledgement of up to date
filed return if required.
No. F.67(N.I.T.)EE/SWD-7/A/DDA/2011-12/ 2089 Date : 19.12.11
Copy to :-
1. The Chief Engineer(Dwk)/DDA.
2. SE/CC-2, DDA.
3. Jt. Director (Hort.)Dwarka, DDA.
4. All Executive Engineers, DDA.
6. A.O.(CAU)Dwk., DDA.
7. F.O. to CE(DWK)/DDA.
8. Notice Board/SWD-7/DDA.
9. All AEs/AE(P)/AAO/H.C./SWD-7, DDA.
10. Tender Clerk, CAU(DWK), DDA.
11. Copy of concerned file.
12. DDA Builders Association(Regd.)Delhi, 79, West Avenue, Punjabi Bagh,
13. DDA Contractor’s Association(Regd.) E-18, Vikas Kuteer, New Delhi.
14. The CPWD contractor’s Association, ‘Y’ Shape Building, New Delhi.
15. Delhi Contractor’s Welfare Association, 306, Masjid Moth, N.D.S.E. Part-II, New
16. Delhi Contractor’s Builders Association(Regd.), H.No. 5503, Ch. Prem Raj
Bhawan, New Chandrawal, Ch. Bhim Singh Road, New Delhi-110007.
17. The Trans Yamuna DDA contractor’s Association (Regd.) 11-12, Vir Sawarkar
market (Budh Bazar)Gandhi Nagar, Delhi-110031.
18. DC&WA(R) 1584, Gali Arya Samaj Sita Ram Bazar, Delhi-6.
19. CPWD/PWD/SC/ST Contractor’s Welfare Association (Regd.) 1/23, Kiran Garden,
Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-110058.
20. All Delhi DDA & MCD Contractor’s Welfare Association(Regd.) 253, Partap
Khand, Vishwakarma Nagar, Delhi-110095.
21. Delhi Govt. Contractor’s Welfare Association(Regd.)1/9, Triveni Apartment Near
Police Station Vivek Vihar, Delhi-110095.
22. Director(System) for website of DDA, vikas Sadan, New Delhi
23. The Contractor’s Welfare association (Regd.) DDA, Vikas kutir, New delhi.
24. M/s I.T.I. Limited, C-9, First Floor, New Krishna Park,Vikas Puri near
Janakpuri West Metro Station,New Delhi-110 018.
South Wester Divn.7,
DDA, New Delhi.