Motorola Droid for Hosted Exchange
1. From the home screen, touch the Applications tab (located on the bottom of the screen),
then touch Email.
If this is an additional email account, touch Menu > Accounts > Menu > Add account.
2. Enter your Exchange hosted email address and password then touch Next.
3. Enter the exchange server settings in the appropriate fields. When you configure the
device for Exchange, use the settings, that can be found in HostPilot or
MyMailboxManager under Services > MS Exchange Server > ActiveSync:
o Domain\Username: DTHOSTING\username
o Password: Exchange mailbox password
o Exchange Server: wm5.datatechhosting.com / mymail.datatechhosting.com
4. Ensure that Use secure connection (SSL) and Accept all SSL certificates are checked
then click Next.
5. Touch the Email Checking frequency dropdown to set the desired frequency.
6. Touch the Amount to synchronize dropdown to set the desired amount.
7. Touch the desired account options then touch Next.
The account option is enabled if a green check mark is present.
o Send email from this account by default.
o Notify me when email arrives.
o Sync contacts from this account.
8. Enter an account name and outgoing message name then touch Done.
Other Droid phones for Exchange
1. From the device home screen touch the Applications tab (located in the lower-left), then
If this is an additional email account, touch Menu > More > New Account.
2. Touch Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
3. Enter the exchange Primary Email Address and password then touch Next.
4. Ensure the Exchange server settings are correct.
o Email address: your Primary Email Address
o Domain: DTHOSTING
o Username: enter your Hosting Username.
o Password: Exchange hosting password.
5. Touch Next
6. Doublecheck all settings, make sure that:
o Server name: wm5.datatechhosting.com / mymail.datatechhosting.com
o "This server requires an encrypted SSL connection" is checked and the check
mark is green.
7. Touch Next
8. Select the desired data to synchronize with the exchange server (enabled when a green
check mark is present)
9. Touch Finish setup.