INDIVIDUAL EXCEL AWARD NOMINATION (2012)
ONLINE FORMS DUE MONDAY, JULY 2nd
IMPORTANT: Emailed or printed hardcopy nomination forms will not be accepted.
All forms must be completed online through the official 2012 Excel Award website.
Once completing the following questions, please copy your answers
and paste them onto the nomination form on this page.
1. Please provide: NOMINEE'S FULL NAME (please verify spelling), TITLE, REDCATS USA
2. Please provide your: NAME, TITLE, REDCATS USA LOCATION, YOUR SUPERVISOR
NAME & TITLE
3. Describe your nominee’s accomplishment that set him / her apart from other Redcats
USA associates? What actions and attributes make him / her worthy of a 2012 Excel
(Continue on next page)
7 Redcats Leadership Disciplines
The following questions represent the 7 Redcats Leadership Disciplines. Although you have just
described what accomplishment set your nominee apart from other Redcats USA associates -
you must now show how s/he exemplifies at least 4 of the 7 disciplines.
Note: Nominations must clearly illustrate how an associate's accomplishment(s) exemplify at
least 4 of the disciplines to be considered for a 2012 Excel Award.
4. RESPONSIVE TO CUSTOMERS - How does your nominee always act with the customer
5. ENTREPRENEURIAL - How does your nominee take measured risks and promote
innovation? Drive change?
6. DELIVERS - How does s/he deliver on promises, focus on high performance and
consistently hit goals and meet objectives?
7. COURAGEOUS - How does your nominee exemplify the courage to take and implement
8. AMBITIOUS - How does your nominee pursue high standards, focus on the right issues
and demonstrate a strong drive to achieve meaningful results?
9. TALENT DEVELOPER - Does your nominee personally invest time in developing others
in getting them out of their comfort zone and provide the traning and support necessary
for success? Please explain.
10. STRATEGIC - Does your nominee consider the future business of Redcats while
delivering on today's results? Please explain.