The British Chamber of Commerce Shanghai
Annual Charity Ball 2012
[TICKET RESERVATION FORM & PAYMENT DETAILS]
Please fill out the following form to make your ball ticket reservation and return to Danielle Perry via email at
NB: Please ensure that you have read the terms & conditions section prior to submitting your booking.
Contact number: Email:
Are you a member of the Chamber? Yes No
Ticket Individual tickets Corporate tables for 10 people
cost Members: RMB 1,000 / Non-Members: RMB 1,300 Members: RMB 9,250 / Non-members: RMB 12,000
I require ____ Individual tickets / ____ Corporate Table(s) for 10 people / Other please state:_______________________
Special Dietary Requirements
First name Surname Please requirements as appropriate below:
e.g. allergy to fish, gluten free, vegetarian etc.
TOTAL AMOUNT DUE
How would you like to pay?
METHODS OF PAYMENT
1. In cash at The British Chamber office
5/F, Marks and Spencer Building,
863 Nanjing Xi Lu
Shanghai 200041, China
中国上海南京西路 863 号 5 楼 200041
2. Bank transfer to the following account (cash must not be paid directly into this account, please
present these to the office);
Account Name: PHILIP JOHN ROEBUCK
Account number: 404016-720-105618-050
Beneficiary Bank: HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited, Shanghai Branch
Swift Code: HSBCCNSH
*For foreign currency transfers, please contact Angela Yang for separate account details.
1. The Chamber is not responsible for any additional bank charges incurred.
2. Please fax the bank transfer slip to us once you have transferred payment (Fax: 8621-62183022) and note
your company name (English) and what this payment is for.
3. If you have any queries regarding payment, please call The Chamber’s accountant Angela Yang at +86 21 6218
5022 ext. 23. Email: email@example.com
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Payment for bookings must be made within the payment terms in the invoice request. Should payment not
be received within the stated time, the booking will be automatically cancelled.
2. Paid bookings are non-refundable.
3. Payment must be received in full prior to ball tickets being issued and confirmed.
Corporate Table Bookings
1. We can only accept one single payment of the full amount.
2. To qualify for the corporate discount rate the booking must be for a minimum of ten places on a single table.
The British Chamber of Commerce Shanghai cannot take responsibility for filling any places.
3. The guest / company making the booking is responsible for collection of all payment from other guests on the
table, if applicable.
4. An additional guest may be added on the same Corporate table at the pro rata rate of RMB 925 (Members)
/ RMB 1200 (Non-members). Booking and payment must be made by the original company / person.