1543 Columbia Pike, # 450
Arlington, Virginia 22201
(703) 249-8543 home
(206) 605-4923 cell
OBJECTIVE: To use my knowledge of human resources, supervision and sales to effectively lead a team to
exceed company objectives.
The Gap; Seattle, Wash. & Alexandria, Va. 2005-2006
Executive Team Leader – Human Resources
Forecast and meet store’s staffing needs. Lead all team member training and development programs.
Analyze turnover and implemented preventive action to minimize future turnover.
- Respond quickly to team member concerns and employee relation issues, providing confidential,
honest, and proactive feedback to executives.
- Execute annual review process, benefits enrollment, and all other human resource programs.
- Ensure compliance with all company human resources policies and procedures, administering
corrective action when appropriate.
- Provide strategic direction in succession planning process. Identify high-potential team members
to develop into future Gap leaders.
- Create and maintain a fast, fun, and friendly culture for all team members.
- Perform weekly processing of payroll, including keying of all PeopleSoft entries such as
terminations, promotions, LOAs, review scores, and pay adjustments.
Beatrice Foods Corporation; Seattle, Wash. 2002-2005
District Sales Supervisor (2003 – 2005)
Effectively led and maintained team of nine part-time Retail Sales Merchandisers (RSMs) in the state of
Washington to achieve sales and market share objectives. Provided direction and monitored retail activities
through field work time and report analysis.
- Implemented company’s staffing, training, and performance management models to hire and
- Assisted District Sales Manager in training and counseling sales representatives, including
instruction on the use of Siebel and handheld devices.
- Worked closely with Account Managers to execute cycle objectives, communicating concerns and
strategizing to achieve accounts’ goals and objectives.
- Ensured company policies and procedures were understood and followed at all times.
Sales Representative (2002 – 2003)
Managed $3 million in direct business at corporate level, responsible for retail service of more than 80
- Tracked purchase orders and worked with customer service to ensure product availability and
- Conducted quarterly business reviews, providing analytical and strategic direction for growth of
- Developed strong working relationships with retail decision makers using consultative selling
REBECCA WRIGHT Page Two
Verizon ; Redmond, Washington 1999 - 2002
Human Resources Specialist
Facilitated training sessions and provided timely communication on performance management, merit and
bonus process, and benefit-related policies and processes in support of 350 employees and some 3,000
- Provided guidance to managers and employees in preventing, documenting, and resolving
- Conducted new employee orientations and was first point of contact for all human resource-related
Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology with a Criminology Emphasis; University of Montana; Missoula,
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, with experience in PeopleSoft, Siebel, and SAM.