(THE COMPANIES ACT, 1956)
(PRIVATE COMPANY LIMITED BY SHARES)
Articles of Association
PVT. LTD .
(UNDER THE COMPANIES ACT, 1956)
………….CONSTRUCTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
(A COMPANY LIMITED BY SHARES)
I. The name of the Company is ……………….. CONSTRUCTIONS PRIVATE
II. The Registered Office of the Company shall be situated in the State of West
III. The objects for which the company is established are the following:
(A) MAIN OBJECTS TO BE PURSUED BY THE COMPANY ON THE
1. To take on lease, hire, erect, construct, improve, develop, charge, build, let out,
exchange, sale, work or deal in land, buildings flats, rooms, showrooms, shops,
auditoriums, halls, markets, sheds, mines, factories, mills, plants, plantations,
farms and do all such acts and things necessary in connection therewith and deal
in building materials of all kind the builders stores and machinery.
2. To acquire by purchase, lease, exchange or otherwise, to construct, alter, develop,
manage, improve, decorate, maintain, consolidate, connect and subdivide and to
sell, dispose or turn to account exchange, let, lease or sublet on rent, royalty,
share of profit, ownership basis or otherwise, to mortgage, grant licenses,
easements, options and other rights and invest in or in any other manner deal with
land buildings, apartments and herediaments of any tenure or description and any
real estate or interest therein including all other property moveable or immovable
which the company may from time to time think proper and to acquire any right or
connected with the same in India or elsewhere.
(B) OBJECTS INCIDENTAL OR ANCILLARY TO THE ATTAINMENT OF THE MAIN
1. To Purchase, seal, let out, take on lease or in exchange, hire or otherwise acquire
and deal in movable and immovable property of all kinds undertakings of every
descriptions, mortgages, shares, stocks, debentures, securities, policies, books,
debts claims and interest in movable or immovable property and to establish and
to carry on any business in connection with any or all the above or which may be
calculated to enhance the value of the properties or right of the company or to
facilitate the disposition thereof and to establish, maintain, alter and construct and
farm garden, mills or factories or building, workshops or work and conveniences of
all kinds as may be necessary for the purposes of the Company.
2. To acquire or otherwise undertake the whole or any part of the business, property,
assets and liabilities of any persons or company carrying on any business which
the company is authorized to carry on or possessed of property suitable for the
purposes of the Company.
3. To take or otherwise acquire and hold shares in any other company having objects
altogether or in part similar to those of this Company or carrying on any business
capable of being conducted for as directly or indirectly to benefit this Company.
4. To promote, incorporate, subscribe acquire any other company for the purpose of
acquiring all or any of the property, assets and liabilities of company or for any
other purpose which may seem, directly or indirectly calculated to benefit this
5. To purchase, take on lease or otherwise acquire for the purposes of the company
any estate, lands, buildings, factories, easements or other interest in real estate.
6. To purchase or otherwise acquire, erect, maintain, reconstruct and adopt any
buildings, offices, factories workshops, mills, plants, machineries, accessories,
motor cars, vehicles and things found necessary or convenient for purposes of the
company and also to extend the business of the Company by adding to altering,
enlarging all or any such buildings, machinery and plant.
7. To sell, exchange, let on lease or on hire or otherwise dispose of grant rights over
the whole or any part the real, personal, moveable and immoveable property of the
company on such terms, as the company shall determine.
8. To design, assemble, construct, contract, buy, sell, let out on hire and generally
deal in any plant, machinery, tools or things of any description which in the opinion
of the company may be conveniently dealt with by the company in connection with
its main objects.
9. To apply for and take out, purchase or otherwise acquire any designs, trade
marks, patent rights or invention, copy right or secret processes which may be
useful for the company’s subjects and to sell, or otherwise dispose of any design,
trade mark etc. or to grant licenses to use the same.
10. To open accounts with any bank or bankers and to draw and endorse cheque and
to withdraw moneys from such accounts.
11. To draw, accept, make, endorse, discount and negotiate bills of exchange and
promissory notes and other negotiable instruments.
12. To borrow or raise money by the issue of debentures (perpetual or terminable)
bonds, mortgages, or any other securities founded or based upon all or any of the
property and rights of the company including its uncalled capital or without any
such security and upon such terms as to priority or otherwise as the company shall
13. Subject to the provisions of section 58-A of the Companies Act, 1955 to receive
money on deposit or loan for the purpose of financing the business of the company
upon such terms as the company may approve and to guarantee the debts and
contracts provided that it will not be repugnant to the Banking Regulation Act,
a. To advance and lend money upon such security as may be thought proper
or without taking any security therefore, in connection with the business of
14. To invest money of the company not immediately required in such manner a from
time to time may be determined.
15. To enter into any contracts and agreements with any Government or authorities
which may seem conducive to the company’s objects or any of them and obtain
from any such Government or authority any rights, privileges and concessions
which may appear desirable to be obtained, to carry out, perform and comply with
any such contracts, agreements, arrangements, rights, privileges and concessions
and to oppose the grant of any such rights, privileges or concessions to others.
16. To purchase or otherwise acquire all or any part of the business, properties, and
liabilities of any company, association or society or partnership formed for all or
any part of the purposes within the objects of the company and to conduct and
carry on liquidate and wind up such business.
17. To acquire by subscription, purchase or otherwise and to accept and take hold and
sell, shares or stock in any company, society or undertaking the objects of which
shall either in whole or in part be similar to this company.
18. To expend any of the moneys of the company in exhibiting or otherwise
advertising or making known the business and products of the company and to
make any arrangements for the payment of commission or share of profits to or
otherwise remunerating any persons or company advertising or making known
such business or products of the company.
19. To establish agencies in India and elsewhere and to regulate and discontinue the
20. To provide for the welfare of persons in the employment of the company or
formerly in the employment of the company or its predecessors in business and
the wives, widows and families of such persons, by grant of money, pensions or
other payments and by providing or subscribing towards places of instruction and
recreation and hospitals, dispensaries, medical and other attendance and other
assistance as the company shall think fit and to form, subscribe to or otherwise aid
any benevolent, religious, scientific, national or other institutions or objects which
shall have any moral or other claims to support or aid by the company by reason of
the locality of its operations or otherwise, subject to provisions of section 293-A of
the Companies Act,1956.
21. To establish competitions in respect of contributions or information suitable for
insertion in any publication of the company or otherwise for any of the purposes of
the company and to offer grants, prizes, rewards and premiums of such character
and on such terms as may seem expedient.
22. To sell, dispose of or transfer the business, property and undertaking of the
company or any part thereof for any consideration which the company may deem
fit to accept.
23. To accept stock or shares in or the debentures, mortgage debentures or other
securities of any other company in payment or part payment for any services
rendered or for any sale made to or debt owing from such company.
24. To employ, remove or suspend or enter into agreements with such technical
experts, officers, secretaries, clerks and others as may be deemed expedient and
to remunerate them in any manner desirable for services rendered or to be
rendered to the company.
25. To enter into and carry into effect any arrangement for joint working or for sharing
of profits or for amalgamation with any other company, Association of Persons,
carrying on business within the objects of this company, subject to the provisions
of the Companies Act, 1956.
26. To establish, promote, and otherwise assist any company or companies,
partnerships, association of persons, societies, for the purpose of acquiring any of
the property or to further any of the objects of this company.
27. To buy, sell, manufacture, refine, process, import, export and deal both in
wholesale and retail in commodities, substances, apparatus, articles and things of
all kinds capable of being used or which can be conveniently dealt in by the
company in connection with any of its objects.
28. To undertake and execute any trust the undertaking of which may seem to the
company desirable either gratuitously or otherwise.
29. To pay all or any costs, charges and expenses whatsoever preliminary, incidental
or relating to the promotion, formation, registration or establishment of this or any
other company formed by it.
30. From time to time to subscribe or contribute to any charitable, benevolent or useful
object of a public character the support of which will in the opinion of the company,
lend to increase in its repute or popularity among its employees its customers or
31. To do all or any of the above things in any part of the world and either as
principals, agents, trustees, contractors or otherwise and either alone or in
conjunction with others and either by or through agents, sub-contractors, trustees
or otherwise and to do all such other things as are incidental or conducive to the
above-mentioned objects or any of them.
(C) THE OTHER OBJECTS ARE:
1. To undertake and transact all kinds of agency business, which the company may
2. To carry on the business of tower erection, maintenance, network solutions, OFC
installation, equipment supply to the telecom companies, marketing and trading
thereof, electrical installation & earthing, BTS, BSC, MSC installation, antenna
alignment, furnishing foundation & Civil work, survey RF, survey TND,
commissioning, acquisition, service center and consultancy for various telecom,
networking and other companies and enterprises.
3. To carry on the business of rendering services on modern management
techniques essential to Indian Industries in the field of organization, planning,
production, administration, personnel, finance and account, marketing and market
research and economic planning and to render services in the formation of
companies, firms and association and to act as advisers, consultants and to
undertake management of the public issue of companies and carry on the
business of providing an integrated and comprehensive consultancy on
Information Technology including data processing and Business Process
Outsourcing and to market and sell its products and/or services in India or
worldwide including developing of all kinds of software, buying and selling, import
and export of software and hardware, marketing of other companies software and
hardware and to carry on the business of internet related activities, e-commerce,
online share trading and broking in India or anywhere in the world directly or
indirectly through agents, associates, partners, etc. with or without consulting,
maintaining, managing the said activities.”
4. To act as Sub Broker to carry on the business of purchasing, acquiring, holding,
trading, buying, selling, broking, transferring, disposing of or dealing in any or all
kinds of shares, stocks, debentures, debenture stocks, bonds, obligations, units,
options & futures in the Stock Exchange, Mumbai, The National Stock Exchange
of India Limited or any other recognized Exchange and other trading houses in
India for securities including government securities issued or guaranteed by any
Joint Stock Companies, Government of India, Semi Government, Public Sector,
Companies, Financial Institutions, Mutual Funds, or any other institutions,
Corporations or Body Corporate established by or under any other act, rules or
5. To carry on the business of makers, manufacturers, builders, fabricators,
contractors, developers, assemblers, fitters, mounters, sellers, importers,
repairers, dealers, agents, distributors, selling agents, operators of all kinds of
automobiles motorcycles, Bikes, Scooters vehicles, trucks, buses, lorries, tractors,
motors, mopeds cycles and equipment or conveyances of all kind and description.
6. To carry on business as dealers processors, formulators manufacturers, traders,
marketers, exporters, importers, stockiest, Distributors, wholesalers, retailers in all
types of Ayurvedic, allopathic, homeopathic, unani, medicines, minerals, herbs,
saline water cordials, liquors, roups, broths, and other related products deemed to
be suitable for medical purposes.
7. To carry on the business of transporters and tour operators by heavy and light
motor vehicles such as tank lorry, trucks, containers, buses, special tourist cabs,
luxury cars, saloons and three wheelers etc. whether as owner or on lease or on
sharing basis or on any other basis as deem fit in the overall interest of the
8. To establish and maintain one or more hospital(s) for the reception and treatment
of persons suffering from illness, or mental defect for the reception and treatment
of persons during convalescence of persons requiring medical attention or
rehabilitation and to provide medical relief to the public in all the branches of
medical sciences by all available means and to carry out Medical Research by
engaging in the research and development of all fields of medical science and in
all therapies of medical treatment, so as to afford medical relief in a better way and
to provide research facilities for carrying on research and applied in all systems
and disciplines of medical and surgical knowledge , keeping in view the socio-
medical and socio- economic needs of the afflicted community and also to develop
and maintain infra structure to provide diagnosis services in the nature of
pathology radiology, scanning ECG, EKG and other related areas of diagnosis
9. To establish, erect, construct, purchase, acquire on lease, hire or otherwise,
factories or mills for milling, crushing, grinding, extracting, refining, processing,
manufacturing and conversion of different type of food products and meal suitable
for human consumption and to deal in such products, raw materials and stores.
10. To establish Mini Cement Plant and to carry on business of production, purchase
and distribution of all kinds of cements and other building materials.
11. To provide technical know-how to any concern which is likely to assist in the
manufacture or processing of goods or materials or in the installation or erection of
machinery or plant for such manufacture or processing or in the working of mines,
oil wells or in the carrying out of any operation relating to agriculture, animal
husbandry, dairy or poultry faming, forestry or fishing or agree to render services in
connection with the provisions of such technical know how to any concern and to
receive royalty, commission, fees or any other payment for the same.
12. To underwrite, acquire, take up, hold, sell, invest and deal in shares, stocks,
debentures, bonds, obligations and securities issued or guaranteed by any
Government, Sovereign Ruler, Commissioners, public body or authority, Supreme,
Municipal or local or otherwise, whether in India or abroad.
13. To carry on business as financiers and to advance deposits or lend money,
securities and property to or with such persons on such terms as may be deemed
expedient, to discount, buy, sell and deal in bills, notes, warrants, coupons and
other negotiable or transferable securities or documents, to guarantee or become
liable for the payment of money or for the performance of any obligations and to
subscribe for, conditionally or unconditionally, to underwriter, issue on commission
or otherwise take, hold and deal in stocks, shares and securities of all kinds.
14. To acquire, construct, equip, maintain, alter, manage run, sell, let on hire, invest or
deal in and generally to carry on the business of hotel, restaurant, refreshment
room, tearoom, café, lodging and boarding house proprietors and keepers in any
part of Indian or abroad and as licensed victualers, wine merchants, importers and
manufacturers of aerated and mineral water and other drinks.
15. To carry on the business as manufactures or otherwise in textile, pharmaceuticals,
plastics, chemicals, engineering, transport and electronics equipments.
16. To carry on the business of farming and as dealers in and producers of dairy, farm
and garden produce of all kinds and in particulars cream, butter, cheese, poultry
and eggs, bees, piggery, fishery, fruits and vegetables.
17. To carry on business of Cold Storage and as manufactures of Ice.
18. To enter into partnership with any other company, association of persons, society,
partnership of persons to carry on any of the activities which the company can
carry on singly and individually.
19. To issue or guarantee the issue of or the payment of interest on the shares,
debentures or other securities or obligations of any company or association and to
pay or provide for brokerage, commission and underwriting in respect of any such
IV. The Liability of the members is limited.
V. The Authorized Share Capital of the Company is 5000000 (Rs. Fifty Lacs) divided
into 50000(Fifty Thousand) Equity Shares of Rs. 100/- each. each with the rights,
privileges and conditions attaching thereto as are provided by the Articles of
Association of the Company for the time being with power to increase, and reduce
its capital and to divide its capital for the time being in Share of different classes
and to be attached to any such shares preferential qualified or special rights or
privileges or conditions as may be determined by or in accordance with the Articles
of the Association of the Company for the time being and to vary, modify or
abrogate any such rights, privileges, or conditions in such manner as may be
determined by or in accordance with the Articles of Association of the Company
and in such manner as may be permitted by the Companies Act, 1956.
We the several persons, whose names, occupation & description and addresses are
subscribed below are desirous of being formed into a company in pursuance of this
Memorandum of Association, and respectively agree to take the number of Shares in the
Capital of the Company set, opposite our respective names:-
Sl. Names, Addresses Number of Signature Name, Addresses
No. Description and Occupation Equity Shares Of Description and
each Subscriber taken by each Subscriber Occupation of
3. 400 Sd/-
Total Number of Shares 1200
Dated: This 15th day of June 200
(THE COMPANIES ACT, 1956)
……………. CONSTRUCTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
(A COMPANY LIMITED BY SHARES)
1. The regulations contained in Table ’A’ in schedule 1 of the Companies Act,
1956 shall apply unless otherwise stated here after, provided that the
provisions in Regulations 21, 26, to 43 & 64 to 66 of Table ‘A’ shall not apply.
2. The Company is a private limited company within the meaning of sec. 2(35) &
3(i)(iii) of the Companies Act, 1956 and accordingly.
i. The number of members of the Company (excluding persons who are in the
employment of the Company, and persons who having been formerly in the
employment of the Company were members of the Company while in that
employment and have continued to be members after the employment ceases)
shall not exceed fifty.
ii. The right to transfer share in the company is restricted in the manner
iii. Any invitation to the public to subscribe for any shares or in debentures of
the Company is prohibited.
iv. The company shall not invite or accept any deposits from persons other than
its members, directors or their relatives.
3. The Share Capital of the Company is Rs. 5000000 (Rupees Fifty Lacs) divided
into 50000 (Fifty Thousand) equity shares of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
4. Subject to the provisions of these Articles, the shares in company shall be
under the control of the Board of Directors who may allot fully or partly paid or
otherwise dispose off the share to such persons, on such terms and
conditions, at such times, either at par or at a premium, and for consideration
as the Board may think fit.
5. The Company may, after complying with the applicable statutory
requirements, issue, Bonus Shares to the extent and in the manner as
permitted by the law.
6. The Certificate of title to share shall be issued under the Common Seal of the
Company and signed by the Director in general and/or the Managing Director
of the Company.
SURRENDER OF SHARES
7. Subject to the provisions of the Act, the Board of Directors may at any time
accept the surrender of any shares from or by any shares from or by any
shareholder on such terms as the Board of Directors may think fit.
TRANSFER OF SHARES
8. (i) The Board may in its absolute and uncontrolled discretion refuse to
register any transfer of share and shall not be required to give any reason for
(ii) Subject to the provisions of paragraph (i) above, shares may be transferred
at any time to his or her son, daughter, father or mother or to his wife or her
9. Subject to the provisions of articles 6 above, the shares shall not be
transferred to any person or persons to long as the directors are willing to
purchase the same or so long as a member or any person elected by the
Board of Directors as on whom it is desirable in the interests of the Company
to admit to the membership is willing to purchase the same at a price to be
fixed by the Company.
10. The Board of Directors or the Director-in-chief of the Managing Director may
call a general meeting whether annual or extra-ordinary at such time and
place, as may be thought fit subject to the provisions of Companies Act, 1956.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
11. The number of Directors of the Company shall not be less than two or more
12. The following persons shall be the first Directors of the Company: -
13. Unless otherwise determined by the Company in General Meeting a Director
shall not be required to hold any share in the capital of the Company as his
14. Unless otherwise determined by the Company in general meeting each
director of the Company shall be entitled to receive for his services in attending
the meeting of the Board a fee of not more than Rs. 250.00 (Rupees Two
Hundred Fifty) only per meeting of the Board attended by him. All other
remuneration, if any, payable by the Company to each Director, whether in
respect of his services as a Managing Director or a Director in the whole time
employment of the Company shall be determined by the Board of Directors
subject to the provisions of these articles.
15. If any Director, being willing, may be called upon to perform extra services to
any special exertions in going or residing away from his usual place of
residence for any of the purposes of the Company or in giving special attention
of the business of the Company and the Board may remunerate, if any,
payable by the Company to each Director, whether in respect of his services
as a Managing Director or a Director in the whole time employment of the
Company shall be determined by the Board of Directors subject to the
provisions of these articles.
16. If any Director vacates his office for any cause whatsoever before his term of
office will expire in the normal course, the resulting casual vacancy may be
filled up by the Board at a meeting of the Board, but any person so appointed
shall retain his office so long only as the vacating director would have retained
the same if no vacancy has occurred. Provided that the Board shall not fill such
vacancy by appointing thereto any person who has been removed from the
office of Director pursuant to section 284 of the Act.
17. The Board may appoint any person to act as alternate Director during the
latter’s absence for a period not less than three months from the date in which
meetings of Board are ordinarily held and such appointment shall have effect
and such appointment while he holds office as an alternate Director, shall be
entitled to notice of meetings of the Board and to attend and vote there at
accordingly, and shall, ipso facto, vacate office if and when the absent Director
returns to the State in which meetings of the Board are ordinarily held or the
absent Director vacates office as a Director.
18. The Company may appoint any person to act as Additional Director to
look after the affairs of the company in accordance with section 260 of
the Companies Act, 1956, provided that the total number of directors at
any time including such additional shall not exceed the statutory limits
19. The Company may appoint one or more nominee directors to represent
Govt., Banks, and Financial Institution etc. in accordance with the
statutes governing the Respective authorities.
POWER OF DIRECTOR
20. The business of the Company shall be under the general supervision of the
Board of Directors who may proceed to carry out the objects of the Company
immediately upon incorporation of the company shall have been taken up or
subscribed. They may exercise all such powers as are by the Companies Act,
1956, or by these articles are not required to be executed by the Company in a
21. Subject to and without prejudice to the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956,
and to any express provision contained in these Articles, the Board of Directors
may delegate such of their powers and authorized as they may think fit to any
one or more of the Directors and may also appoint agents and attorneys of the
Company and to delegate them such powers as the Board of Directors shall
from time to time think fit.
22. The Board, may from time to time, appoint one or more Directors to be
Managing Director, Director-in-chief Managing Director of the company, either
for a fixed terms or without any limitation as to the period for which he is to hold
such office, and may from time to time (subject to the provisions of any
contract between him and the Company) remove or dismiss him from office
and appoint another in his place.
23. Subject to the provisions of any contract between Managing Director and the
Company, the Managing Director shall be subject to same provisions as to
resignation and removal as the other Directors and he shall ipso facto, cease
to be a Managing Director if he ceases to hold office of Director for any cause.
24. A Managing Director shall in addition to remuneration payable to him as
Director of the Company under these Articles receive such additional
remuneration as may from time to time be sanctioned by the Board.
25. Subject to the provisions of the Act, in particular to the prohibitions and
restriction contained in section 292 thereof, the Board may from time to time
entrust to and confer upon a Managing Director for the time being such of the
powers exercisable under these articles by the Board as it may think fit, and
may confer such powers for such time, and to be exercised for such objects
and purposes, and upon such terms and conditions, and with such restrictions
as it think fit, and the Board may confer such powers, either collaterally with or
to the exclusion of the substitution for all or any of the powers of the Board of
Directors on that behalf, and may, from time to time, revoke, withdraw alter or
vary all or any of such powers.
26. (a) The Board of Directors may from time to time raise or borrow any sums of
money for/or on behalf of the Company from the members or other persons,
companies or firms, bank or banks, Governments, Semi-Governments
institutions, Corporation or they may themselves advance money to the
company on such terms and conditions as may be approved by the Directors.
(b) The Board of Directors may from time to time secure the payment of such
money in such manner and upon such terms and conditions in all respects as
the Board think fit, and in particular by the issue of debentures or bonds of the
Company or by mortgage, pledge or charge of all or any part of the property of
the Company and or of its uncalled capital of the Company for the time being.
(c) Any debenture, bonds or other securities may be issued at discount,
premium or otherwise and with special privilege as to the redemption,
surrender, drawing, allotments of shares, attending and voting at general
meetings of the company and otherwise as may be approved by the Directors.
27. The Board of Directors may authorize any one or more of the Directors to open
account with any Bank and to operate the same and to draw, make, accept,
endorse, discount, execute and issue promissory notes, bills of exchange,
cheques, hundies, bills of lading, bonds, debentures and other negotiable or
transferable instruments of securities.
28. The Managing Directors shall provide for the safe custody of the seal. Every
instrument to which the seal is to be affixed shall be signed by a Director for
the tike being, and countersigned by any other Director or any officer of the
Company authorized by the Board on that behalf.
29. Auditors of the Company shall be appointed and their duties regulated in
accordance with section 224 to 227 of the Companies Act, 1956.
BUY BACK OF SHARES
29A. The Company shall have right to buy back the shares in accordance with the
Provisions contained in Section 77A and the rules and regulations in force as
on the date.
SECRECY TO CLAUSE
30. Except as confirmed by law or authorized by the Board of Directors or by the
Company in general meeting no shareholder shall be entitled to enter the
property of the company or to visit or inspect or examine the property of the
company or to visit or inspect or examine the company’s work, properties or
books sought to require discovery of any information respecting any details of
the company’s business or trading or any matter which may be nature of trade
secret, mystery of trade or secret process which may relate to the conduct of
the business of the company and which will be expedient in the interests of the
members of the company to communicate to the public.
31. Every Directors, Managing Directors, Agent, Auditor, Secretary or any other
officer of the Company shall be entitled to be indemnified out of the assets of
the Company against all losses or liabilities which he may sustain or incur in or
about the execution of the duties of his office or otherwise in relation there to,
including any liabilities incurred by him in defending any proceedings, whether
civil or criminal in which judgment in given in his favor or in which he is
acquitted or in connection with application u/s 633 of the Act in which relief is
granted to him by the Court and no Director or other officer shall be liable for
any loss, damage or misfortune which may happen to or be incurred by the
company in execution of the duties of his officer or in relation thereto.
We the several persons, whose names, occupation & description and addresses are
subscribed below, are desirous of being formed into a company in pursuance of this
Articles of Association:
Sl. Names, Addresses Description Signature Name, Addresses
No. and Occupation each of Description and
Subscriber Subscriber Occupation of Witness
Dated: This 15th day of July 2008