Nominations are due by
midnight, June 12, 2009.
Nomination Form for NERC Planning Committee Members
Information about you, the nominator. Self-nominations are permitted.
1. Name Your first and last name. William Phillips
2. E-mail Address Your e-mail address. firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Phone Number Your phone number. 317-249-5420
4. Employer Who you work for or represent. Midwest Independent Transmission System
Operator, Inc. (Midwest ISO)
5. NERC Membership Sector, If your employer is a NERC member, select 10. ISO or RTO Click on “Select”
if applicable your employer’s NERC membership sector.
If not, select “Not a NERC member.”
Information about the person you are nominating, the nominee.
6. Name Nominee’s name. Mark Westendorf
7. E-mail Address Nominee’s e-mail address. email@example.com
8. Title Nominee’s business title. Technical Manager
9. Employer Who the nominee works for or represents. Midwest ISO
10. Job description Brief explanation of the nominee’s Provide department leadership with respect
responsibilities. to planning standards development and
implementation. Represent Midwest ISO in
the planning forums of NERC and regionally.
11. Planning Committee Sector Which of the Planning Committee sectors 10. ISO or RTO Click on “Select”
the nominee is running for? Select one.
Is the person (i) a NERC member in the Yes
sector for which he or she is nominated, or
(ii) eligible for NERC membership in the
sector for which he or she is nominated?
See Section 3.3.a of the Planning
Committee Charter. The phrase “a NERC
member” means the nominee is either a
NERC member or employed by a NERC
12. Willingness to serve The nominee is willing to: Yes
a. Bring subject matter expertise to the
b. Be knowledgeable about operating
reliability and reliability assessment
c. Attend and participate in all Planning
d. Express his/her opinions as well as
the opinions of the sector he/her
represents at Planning Committee
e. Discuss and debate interests rather
f. Complete Planning Committee
g. Inform the secretary of any changes
in their status that may affect their
eligibility for committee membership
The nominee has read the Planning Yes
The PC charter may be downloaded at
13. Additional Information Additional information about the nominee I have served as a Planning Committee
that would help a sectors’ member decide Member representing the ISO/RTO segment
to elect this person. (A sentence or two.) since 2007. I have over 28 years experience
in the electric utility industry with present
and past NERC registered entities.
How to Submit Your Nomination
1. Send this form by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment. It will be posted on the NERC Planning
Committee Web site for 2009 elections
2. Or you can fax the nomination form to: Elizabeth Crouse, fax no. 609-452-9550.
3. Save a copy of your nomination form for your records.
Form revised: May 17, 2009