• Your team is an automation company that specializes in making advertising signs.
• The rotating automated sign is a popular model and work orders are backing up.
• Your team is responsible for designing the signs included in this presentation.
• Your team is responsible for creating a presentation that displays your programs.
1. Replicate each successful program on a neighboring computer.
2. Press the “print screen” key on your key board.
3. Exit out of the Robotics Inventor program and enter into Paint.
4. Pull down the “Edit” menu and select “paste.”
5. Use the “select” tool to rubber band box the area you want to select.
6. Right click on this area and select copy.
7. Select the “File” menu and select “New”
8. Select the “Edit” menu and select “Paste”
9. Now, save this picture to your user space as something that will identify it.
10. Import this picture into a Power Point slide. (You will need one slide for each program.)
11. Your presentation should also include an introduction slide that includes your group name
and the members of your group and a summary slide that reports the responsibilities for
each team member.
12. Each group will have a designated quality control person that checks the work of an
assigned group. (See QC Table)
Quality Control Table
group Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5
One Two Three Four Five Six
Two Three Four Five Six Seven
Three Four Five Six Seven Eight
Four Five Six Seven Eight One
Five Six Seven Eight One Two
Six Seven Eight One Two Three
Seven Eight One Two Three Four
Eight One Two Three Four Five
Example (Title Slide)
Will, Bill, and Neal
Example (Program Slide)
• Mountain View wants
a sign that turns
clockwise at half
speed until a button is
Example (Responsibility Table)
Day One Day Two Day Three Day Four
Arby’s Presentation Wendy’s Dairy Queen
VIP Cleaners Burger King Subway
Presentation Hardee’s K-Mart Presentation
Ingles Super Service QC
The Steak Absent Presentation Napa
Bill House QC Outdoor
• Wendy’s wants a sign that turns only while
a button is pressed.
• K-Mart wants a sign that turns only when a
button is not pressed.
• Super Service wants a sign that turns if a
button is pressed and then stops if the
same button is pressed a second time.
• Bountyland Quickstop wants a sign that
rotates at night.
• Outdoor Adventures wants a sign that
rotates at night, but can be turned on by a
manual switch pressed once and turned
off if pressed a second time.
• Hardee’s wants a sign that is turned on by
pressing the “on” button and turned off by
pressing the “off” button.
• Ingles wants a sign that turns slow if the
button is pressed once, turns a medium
speed if the button is pressed a second
time, and turns fast if the button is pressed
a third time.
• Blockbuster wants a sign that turns fast
during the day and slow at night.
• Arby’s wants a sign that turns only when it
is dark and when a button is pressed in.
• Burger King wants a sign that alternates
speeds (fast and slow) every 3 seconds
for 30 seconds.
Napa Auto Parts
• Napa Auto Parts wants a sign that turns
on when a button one is pressed once and
off when button one is pressed a second
time. It must also alternate speed from
slow, medium, to fast with the press of a
• Dairy Queen wants a sign that plays a
tune while turning.
The Steak House
• The Steak House wants a sign that turns
clockwise and then changes direction with
every press of a button.
• VIP Cleaners wants a sign that turns
clockwise and play one song during the
day and turn counter clockwise and play a
different song at night.
• Subway wants a sign that spins slow
during the day, medium at dusk and dawn,
and fast at night.