167/TRU/P&I/CAL/2012 -13 01-08-2012
Sealed quotations are invited from competent parties for the printing and supply of
approximately 1,00,000 Calendar, 7000 Medium Diary , 4500 Slim Diary and 15000 numbers of
Wallet cum Pocket Diary for the year 2013. The terms and conditions are given below:
1. An Earnest Money Deposit as mentioned below should be paid by depositing the
amount at the cash counter of the office and enclosing the receipt along with the
quotation. EMD can also be paid by taking Demand Draft for the said amount in the
name of TRCMPU Ltd. payable at Thiruvananthapuram and enclosing the DD along
with the quotation.
2. Approved artwork and DTP of the addresses and the other matters of printing will be
3. The rate quoted should include all expenses for printing of items & supply at our stores
at Trivandrum, Kollam, Mannar and Pathanamthitta (inclusive of all taxes, packing &
forwarding, transportation and all other overheads). No incidental expenses will be
4. Address of individual Primary Milk Societies should be printed on the top of calendars
according to the numbers specified for each society. These should be bundled with code
- printing separately for easy identification. Separate screen printing of top banner
incorporating address of individual societies.
( approx. 400 No.s) is required for such printing.
5. Separate quotations and EMD are required for each item.
6. No alteration in paper specification will be allowed after acceptance of order. Incase
specifications are found altered, the consignment will be summarily rejected and the
Union shall not be held responsible for any loss suffered by the party. A sample of the
paper proposed to be used shall be enclosed along with the quotation.
7. Samples of the Diary should be submitted along with quotation. Quotations without
samples/sample paper will not be accepted. Art work of the calendar in CD form will be
provided subsequent to the issue of work order, but in any case not later than 45 days
before the supply date.
8. Supply of Calendar, Wallet and Diary should be completed on or before the date of
supply mentioned in the order failing which penalty of 0.5% of the order value will be
levied for each day of delay in supply. Printing matter in CD will be provided to the
printer and the full material, duly packed as specified in the Purchase order shall be
supplied at the respective district office ( 4 – Trivandrum, Kollam, Alappuzha and
Pathanamthitta) within 30 days of providing the art work. Time is the essence of the
contract and any material supplied late are liable to be rejected with out any notice.
9. Quotation should be submitted latest by 2.30 PM on 24th August 2012 and will be
opened at 3.00 PM on the same day.
10. Proof of having undertaken such large work earlier and successful execution shall merit
consideration in selection of the firm to whom the work will be given, This has to
accompany the quotation positively. Firms having own facilities shall be given
11. Successful bidder should execute an agreement in non-judicial stamp paper (Kerala)
worth Rs.100/- for satisfactory completion of work. The firm shall remit 10% of the order
value as Security Deposit to this office or should submit Bank guarantee for the amount.
12. The Managing Director reserves the right to reject all or any of the tenders without
assigning reasons whatsoever.
13. Quotations should be super scribed "QUOTATION FOR CALENDAR / DIARY/
WALLET - 2013".
14. EMD of unsuccessful bidders shall be returned not later than 15 days of the date of tender
15. The selection of the successful bidders will be made based on the Price quoted and the
quality of the sample furnished. (Rate alone will not be the criteria).
Sl.No. Description Numbers EMD(Rs)
1. Calendars: 3 sheet multi colour calendar of size 1,00,000 20,000
17" x 22". One sheet shall be extended below for
common banner with common name printing
visible for all sheets. This sheet should have a
size of 17 " x 23 1/2".Sinarmos art paper of 170
GSM shall be used. Logo and name printed on top
with picture and 2 month calendar on each page.
Powder coated high gauge double folded tin
mounting of 1.5 cm width. Paper sample to be
provided. Separate screen printing of top
banner(3") incorporating society address
(approx.400nos) should be done as per artwork
2. Medium Executive Diary: Size 8''x 6'' size - one 7000 5,000
day in a page (Saturday and Sunday clubbed).
Inside pages TRCMPU's matter to be printed in 12
pages (6 pages general information). Total pages
320 approximately. TRCMPU name and emblem
screen printed on the cover - paper 80 GSM
Maplitho - single colour printing. Cover hard
bound with multi colour printing on 170 GSM Matt
art paper with mat Lamination as per sample
approved by TRCMPU. (approximate discounted
price cost shall range between Rs.50 & 60 ).
Three different samples to be provided with
3. Wallet Cum Pocket Diary: Wallet open size 15000 6,000
22cm x 8.6cm (When folded, the size is 11cm x
8.6cm) Made of Hansa coat, both sides. Screen-
printing of our logo on front cover as per sample
provided - matter to be printed inside. Total
pages - 132 approximately.
4. Slim Diaries : Size - 6 inches X3.5 inches, 64
sheets (128 pages) with PCP Elite hard bound 4500 3,000
cover, with logo and name of firm printed in
golden colour on front cover with 16 pages
company profile printed inside as per material
supplied by this office. Paper should be 80 GSM
West Coast Map Litho, and inner title sheet to be
of 80 GSM art paper. Paper samples to be
provided with quotation.