LAST NAME FIRST NAME PHONE # UNIVERSITY EMAIL ADDRESS U P S MENTOR MAJOR SMP REMARKS / EXCUSED
DOE JOHN 1234567890 firstname.lastname@example.org W 1 1 (last name) POL SCI NG broken leg
DOE JANE 9876543210 email@example.com S 1 2 (last name) NUR R nursing student
B 2 1
This is the recommended format for your roster. You should adapt the roster received by cadre to meet this form. The size of this roster should barely print on the smallest margins.
HOW TO USE:
- Fill in cadet information along the line. It is that easy.
- Phone Number - keep only the relevant digits to save space, color the text green if you have personally confirmed the number is correct.
- University Email Address - use university email addresses only, make adaptations for those who alter their UW address through the gmail service.
- U - give the letter for the corresponding university - (U) University of Washington, (S) Seattle Pacific University, (B) UW Bothell, (N) Northwest University.
- P, S - give the appropriate platoon/squad assignment numbers, these are color coded for clear reference.
- Mentor - give the last name of the MSIV mentor of the cadet, improvise if there is a multiplicity problem.
- Major - give the cadet's chosen major or area of interest.
- SMP - mark the initial for the alternative program - (NG) National Guard - (R) Reserve.
- Remarks / Excused - these remarks are entirely for the reference of the person utilizing the roster, you can use this section to record the cadet's status with regard to accountability.
- For the MSIII and MSIV names, keep the names in alphabetical order and switch around the duty titles to the left of the names at each leadership rotation.
- To filter information with respect to column contents - highlight the entire document, click data-filter-autofilter (your excel program may use the word "list" instead of filter).
- You are recommended to have 2 separate documents if you create a filtered document as changes you make in the filtered document may be difficult to reverse.