Post-Processing of Corning Ultra GAPS Oligo Arrays AND SCHOTT
aminosilane oligo arrays
Revised Martin Buess 1-17-06 according to Corning ultra gaps and SCHOTT original protocol
1. Using a diamond scribe, etch the non-printed side of the array to denote
the boundaries of the printed area.
2. UV cross-link printed DNA onto glass substrate with 65mJ of energy in a
Stratalinker (650 x 100uJ) and transfer arrays on a slide rack.
3. Prehybridization in 5x SSC, 0.1 mg/ml BSA, 0.1% SDS at 42 C for 60
Min. (300 ml MQ H2O, 100 ml filtered 20 x SSC, 4 ml 10mg/ml BSA stock
solution (filtered), 4 ml 10% SDS, prewarm in 42C waterbath for 60 min)
4. Rinse in arrays in 0.1 x SSC for 5 min at RT
5. Repeat step 4
6. Transfer arrays to MQ water and incubate at RT for 30 sec.
7. Spin dry arrays in a table to centrifuge at 500 rpm for 5 min and use arrays
the same day.