STORRINGTON & SULLINGTON PARISH COUNCIL
THE PARISH HALL, THAKEHAM ROAD, STORRINGTON, WEST SUSSEX, RH20 3PP
Telephone: 01903 746547 e-mail: email@example.com
Clerk: Miss Tracey Mockler
You are duly summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in The
Chanctonbury Room, The Parish Hall, Thakeham Road, Storrington, on Wednesday 26th
October, 2011, commencing at 7.00. p.m.
A G E N D A
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Co-option of New Members.
3. To Receive Declarations of Interest from Members.
4. Police Matters.
5. To Approve and Sign the Minutes of the Meetings of the Parish Council held on the 20th
6. Matters Arising
(a) Minute No. 224 (27.4.11) – Memorial Bench for Mrs Jean Crowther.
7. To Receive and if approved to Adopt the Minutes of the following Committee Meetings:-
(a) Infrastructure, Communications and Environment Committee held on the 5th
(b) Recreation and Property Committee held on the 5th October, 2011.
8. Community Speedwatch Scheme – To Consider Business Case put forward by Peter
9. County and District Council Matters.
10. To Consider proposals from WSCC re Ravenscroft Allotment Site Lease Extension
11. Community Action Plan Working Group – Progress Report and agreement of the way
12. To Receive External Auditor’s Report.
13. To Consider installation of new Handheld Radio Microphone System for Main Hall.
14. Items Available for Councillors to Read.
(a) Action in Rural Sussex – Summary report and accounts 2010-2011.
15. Requests for Donations.
(a) To Ratify Decision to donate the sum of £150 to Royal British Legion for
Remembrance Day Refreshments and £100 for the purchase of wreaths.
(b) CPRE – Renewal of Membership at £29.00
16. Parish Council Website – To Consider employing Search Engine Optimisation Services and
Purchase of .Gov.uk domain names.
17. Ground Maintenance Contract – Quotations for Winter Work and for Season commencing
18 Clerk’s Correspondence.
19. Chairman’s Announcements.
(a) West Sussex Waste Plan and Statement of Community Involvement – Consultations.
20. Bank Reconciliations for September 2011.
21. To Review and Authorise Accounts to be Paid.
22. Budget Comparison
23. Date of Next Meeting.
Clerk of the Council 19th October 2011