To the Sophomore Class:
Sophomores will be allowed to have limited parking. The administrative team has come up with a policy
that will allow sophomores to park on campus. Since this is a privilege, there will be certain stipulations.
1. Students who have unpaid school fees/fines must clear delinquent accounts before a
parking pass can be purchased.
2. Students must have a 2.5 or higher GPA.
3. Student must have a valid driver license and eligible through DMV requirements.
4. Student must have met requirements of the attendance policy for the school year
1. Sophomores who park on campus and are caught leaving for lunch or skipping off campus will
have their parking pass taken for the remainder of the school year and their spot will go to
another student on the waiting list.
2. Sophomores who park on campus and have multiple unexcused tardies to first or second block
will have their parking pass taken for the remainder of the school year.
3. Sophomores who park on campus and are caught driving recklessly will have their pass
revoked and will not be eligible for a parking permit next school year.
I _________________________the parent of____________________,
have read the above conditions and consent to the rules and regulations
for the privilege of parking on campus.
Date Parent’s Signature
I,_____________________________________________, notary public for the State of North Carolina, do State that
______________________________________________personally appeared before me and signed this document on
My commission expires______________ 20______. ______________________________ __________________