Government of Jharkhand
Department of Animal Husbandry and Fisheries
Nepal House, Doranda, Ranchi-834002.
Short Tender Notice
Sealed tenders in two parts comprising of Technical Bid and Price Bid in
separate envelop are invited from the Manufacturers/ Dealers of following items for
different districts of the State on or before 19.02.2008 by 3.00 p.m. in the office of the
undersigned. The same Technical Bid will be opened in the presence of the bidders or
their authorized representatives at 4.00 p.m. on the same day.
1. Milk Cans 40 liters and 20 liters made-up of Stainless Steel (AISI- 304).
2. Milk Cans 40 liters and 20 liters made-up of Alluminium Alloy, ISI
3. Milk measuring set consists of 2 liters, 1 liter and 500 ml. approved by Weight &
Measures made up of Stainless Steel (AISI-304) or Alluminium.
4. Direct Expansion Type Bulk Milk Cooling system, with all accessories and suitable
DG set keeping in view that the BMC may have to run with DG only.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The technical and financial bid should be sealed in separate envelopes and then
both the envelopes should be re-sealed in a bigger envelop.
2. The bidders will have to submit the following documents along with their
technical bid : -
(a) Up to date Sales tax clearence certificate,Sales tax registration proof, Income tax
registration proof and S.S.I. registration proof .
(b) Security Deposit by way of Bank Guarantee/Bank Draft or NSC pledged in
favour of Principal Secretary, Department of A. H. & Fisheries , Government of
Jharkhand amounting to Rs. 20,000/- which must be valid for six months.
(c) Detailed specifications and Make of the items offered along with relevant
catalogs & drawings.
3 Financial bid- The tenderer must indicate the offered price clearly for each item in
words and in figures. Only one rate should be quoted against one item. Price
should be quoted without tax and with tax separately. Overwriting and cutting
must be avoided, and must be attested if any.
4. The acceptance of the tender is subject to the quality considerations as well as
price. Tenderers registered under S.S.I. will be given preference as per State
5. The technical committee will verify the technical specifications as per the
6. All rates should be F.O.R. destination.
7. Mode of payment must be mentioned in the tender.
8. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel or accept any or all tenders without
assigning any reason.
(Ashok Kumar Sarkar)
Principal Secretary to Government.