Lifestyle & Concierge Program
A friendly service striving
24 h/24 & 7 j/7
100 % quality
1 Lifestyle Assistance
An international vocation
Trained to fulfil the most demanding requests of North American cus-
tomers, our Concierge specialists have access to an international
network of exclusive suppliers to provide unforgettable service.
If you are travelling for business or pleasure our impact on people’s lives.
Concierge services are designed to make your life
simpler and easier, 24/7. We are the reference for • draw a realistic profile of users in order to maxi-
special and exclusive services. mize cross sales.
We can tell you, for example, where the hottest at- AXA Assistance Canada does more than just answer
tractions are in Paris and reserve tickets for a show concierge requests. We help create an emotional
in Singapore. We can guide you through Boston connection with your customers.
traffic or suggest a good restaurant in Toronto.
Many business travellers rely on us to make last mi- AXA Assistance Canada can :
nute hotel reservations, direct an urgent call, rent
• give at request of the personalized road
a limousine for an important client, obtain the ser-
• organizes a fly
vices of a translator, provide information on local
• give information about restaurants, hos-
customs and traditions, etc. tels, concert,
• inform schedules, price rates
Our Concierge service was designed to provide un- • and available funds of trains, planes
forgettable experiences or emergency solutions • bring their expertise on many other sub-
that would be unobtainable through “normal” chan- jects of the everyday life.
Our custom programs offer companies the oppor- THE SKY’S THE LIMIT
Our services are unlimited in scope – we move hea-
• enhance customer loyalty and retention ven and earth to fulfil all requests. Here are a few
by providing access to an exclusive and flexible ser- examples:
• Events and Entertainment (Recreation)
• attract new customers by delivering a dif- • Restaurant recommendations and reservations
ferentiated value-added service that has a positive • Tickets (shows, concerts, etc.)
2 Lifestyle Assistance
• Florists • Pet services
• Party planning and catering
• Sporting activities • Business Services
• Corporate gifts
• Luxury • Air tickets, hotels and car rental
• Hard to find items (out-of-print books, art objects, • Convention centre information
etc,) • Delivery services
• Bodyguards and personal • Meetings
assistants • Translators
• Chartered aircraft, helicop- • Equipment rental
ters and yachts
• Hotels / luxury housing ren- All our Concierge specialists
tals are multi-lingual. They are ca-
refully trained and have the
• Medical insight, experience expertise
• Country protocol (vaccines, diseases, etc.) to accomplish things from the mundane to the ex-
• Country profiles and pre-trip information traordinary.
• Family No matter the time of day or night, our Concierge
• Gift assistance services specialists are just a phone call away, ready get
• Cleaning services your customers anything and everything they need,
• Household repairs anywhere in the world.
ABOUT AXA ASSISTANCE
A wholly owned subsidiary of the AXA Group, AXA Assistance is today one of the world
leaders in providing assistance with almost 6,000 staff members, offices in more than
30 countries and highly active in more than 200. AXA Assistance, which has been
consolidating its growth for the last ten years based on two historical services, vehicle
assistance and emergency medical care, is now diversifying to respond to new needs
better. It will now be active in four main sectors: Vehicle, Travel, Home and Health.
It wants to continually reinvent assistance by demonstrating every day its ability to
provide immediate solutions and its extensive expertise by offering a widerange of
additional services supported by a structured international network
The world is changing at an accelerated pace: new consumption habits, new beha-
viours, new needs. While the strategy of AXA Assistance takes into account these
fundamental changes, it strives to do so in line with its core values and as part of
a vision where service and attentiveness to customers’ needs are its primary
3 Lifestyle Assistance
Second medical opinion
customer contact service
1 866 604-0141
AXA Assistance Canada Inc.
2001 University • Suite 1850
Montréal (Québec) H3A 2L8
Phone 1 866 604-0141
4 Lifestyle Assistance