DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
OFFICE SYMBOL DATE
MEMORANDUM FOR PERSONNEL CONCERNED
SUBJECT: Record Army Physical Fitness Test
1. The following individuals listed below are scheduled for a Record APFT on _____. They will
report to _________, no later than ___hrs. Soldiers will be weighed and taped after the APFT.
2. The NCOIC for this event is: __________ (Only the NCOIC will sign the scorecards).
3. Graders will be as follows: _________ (Graders will annotates Soldier’s score on DA 705, and
initial next to the all raw scores.)
4. Required resources: 2 stop watches; Standby vehicle with Driver & TC; FM 21-20; DA 705s
(APFT Scorecards); Clipboards 3 each; and pens; 1 Stryker First Responder or Combat Life
Saver with CLS Bag.
5. In the event any of the individuals listed above has a profile that prohibits them from taking
the APFT, a copy of the profile will be provided on the scheduled APFT during roll call.
6. Point of contact for this action is the undersigned at XXX-XXXX.
Looking for more documents like this one?AskTOP.net Leader Development for Army Professionals