The Coast Bellevue Hotel is looking for a Sales Manager to
join our team
SCOPE: Assists in Sales & Catering Office operations to ensure that the daily operation is handled
efficiently and productively to provide quality service in meeting guest and hotel needs and that good
relations are enhanced.
Reports to the Director of Sales
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: As coordinated with and assisted by the Director of Sales and
1. Ensures that quality services are provided by the Sales & Catering Office in meeting guests’
needs and that good guest relations are enhanced.
2. Assists with Sales & Catering Office staffing to ensure productivity and work flow.
3. Files, traces and types all correspondence such as letters, booking reservation forms, memos
and group resumes.
4. Calling for rooming lists and direct bill follow-up.
5. Assists in maintaining ‘Group Rooms Control’ book and ‘Contract’ book.
6. Type weekly and monthly reports generated in the Sales & Catering Office such as Weekly
Catering Events, Pull, Sales Meeting Minutes, HIP’s, Loss Business Report and Monthly Sales
7. Type weekly sales recaps.
8. Assists with designing and producing flyers for hotel events.
9. Assists in “Meeting & Greeting” in-house group on a daily basis.
10. Maintains Corporate Tracking.
11. Assists with in-house sales effort, telephone calls and outside calls as required and property tours.
12. Meets all requirements from attached Sales Action Plan.
13. Responsible for assisting in preparation of annual Advertising/Sales Budget
and in monitoring and controlling cost against budgeted figures.
14. Participates in community events such as Business After Hours, Bureau Functions
and Association Function etc. as needed.
15. Participates in scheduled Sales Trips or Trade Shows as needed.
Qualifications: Must possess a minimum of one year of hotel sales experience
Compensation: Salary DOE / Competitive benefits including medical, dental & vision
Please email resume to: email@example.com