Nonconformance and Corrective Action Tracking System
Features: One integrated system to
• Track nonconformance originated at
Receiving Inspection, In Process, Final and Shipping Inspection,
Quality Audits, and Source Inspection.
• Track nonconformance disposition and approvals.
• Track corrective and preventive actions if needed.
• Capture information covering all aspects of a nonconformance and
corrective action event.
Benefits: Reduce labor time to
• Hand-write nonconformance material travels
• Hand-write corrective and preventive action forms
• Look for different folders or databases to get all quality history on the
same part number.
And automatic defect analysis reports pinpointing opportunities for
quality cost reduction and provides history data for initiating action.