Seven-Step Knowledge Chart b
Topic: First Peoples Governance and Decision Making
1. List everything that you know about this topic.
2. Work with a partner to add to your list. Place an asterisk * beside anything about which you
3. With your partner, list five questions you both have about this topic.
4. Discuss your questions with the larger group, and change or add to these questions if you
5. Participate in the inquiry process to find answers to your questions.
6. List everything new you have learned about the topic. Place an asterisk beside anything you
learned that you found to be particularly interesting, or different from what you may have
7. What questions do you have that have not been answered?