STC CAMPUS SCAVENGER HUNT
Name_____________________ Date ____________
1. Who is the president of STC?
2. How many campuses does STC have? Where are they located?
3. What is your major?
4. Who is the chair of College Success?
5. What is a Dean? What is a Department Chair?
6. From where can you get a degree plan?
7. What are the differences between counselors and advisors? Where are they located?
8. Where can you pick up a copy of the STC catalogue?
9. On what page of the catalogue would you find information on your major?
10. On what page of the catalog would you find the core curriculum?
11. On what page of the catalog can you find out about the transfer track?
12. What scores must you achieve on each section of the AccuPlacer test?
13. Who is the Vice President for Instruction?
14. Where can you get the Student Handbook?
15. What is the name of the Ombudsperson? Where is the office?
16. Where can you receive tutoring services on your campus? What are the hours of operation?
17. What is the name of the computer-based tutoring program?
18. What services are available at the Career Center? What are the hours of operation?
19. What services are available at the PASS Center? What are the hours of operation?
20. What is the building letter of the campus library?
21. What are the hours of operation of the bookstore?
22. Where is the Testing Center? What are the names of the assessments you can take when you
apply for college?
23. Where is the Financial Aid Office?
24. Where can you get a student identification card?
25. Where can you get a parking permit?
26. Where are you allowed to park on your campus?
27. What is your student ID number?
28. Where is the Developmental Studies office? What is the advantage of taking Developmental
29. Where are the Retention Specialists located on your campus? What do retention specialists
30. What is Supplemental Instruction?