PROTECTED A (When Completed) Regional Cadet Support Unit (Prairie) Class A Pay and Transportation Assistance Allowance Register Section A: Data SN: Rank: Surname Initials Unit: UIC Position I am entitled to receive pay to a maximum of days per year for military duty/training conducted the Cadet corps/squadron, based on day recorded as paid attendance for each month from 1 April to 31 March IAW CATO 21-03 and CATO 23-05. I certify that I have volunteered to perform military duty/training without pay each month for any other days/sessions which I recorded as attended. I am aware of the implications of such service as outline in CFAO 49-06. Days recorded that exceed the maximum entitlement will be considered as volunteering for Military Duty/Training, Section B: Attendance NOTE: Row 1 initial each date for less than 6 hours of duty. Row 2 initial each date for 6 or more Year 2008 Month hours of duty. Date 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 1 Session 2 Day Paid/ 3 Volunteer 4 TAA –1/2 Total Paid Days in Month Total Paid Days Remaining in Year NOTE: COs mark row 3 as “P” for paid and “V” for volunteer. Section C: Member’s Declaration – Transportation Assistance Allowance (TAA) NOTE: only complete TAA if applicable. In Row 4 of Section B, CO is to mark 1 for half trip and 2 for return trip. Member’s Resident Community Shortest Distance One Way to Unit km Daily Return (shortest distance one way x 2) less 32 km = 1. Pursuant to QR&O 209.28, I request approval of TAA in the form of a kilometre rate 2. I hereby certify that I have commuted between my residence and the worksite on the days that I was required to report for duty and so reported, as indicated above, and that the kilometres claimed herein are correct and have not been previously claimed. Section D: Approval ** NOTE: All members are required to complete both the DND 1356 and DND 1355 due to the requirements of the New Canadian Forces Reserve Force Pension Plan Unit Commanding Officer/Detachment Approval Member’s Signature For RCSU (Pra) Use Only Signature Date Date Name For RCSU (Pra)/Det use Only Activity Pay Run Rank Fin Code Name RCSU (Pra) DND 1356 (04/08) PROTECTED A (When Completed) Instructions NOTE: All members are required to complete both the DND 1356 and DND 1355 due to the requirements of the New Canadian Forces Reserve Force Pension Plan Section A: 1. Member to complete all personal information required 2. Unit: Insert the Unit number and name 3. UIC: Insert the four digit unit department identifier 4. Position: Use dropdown box to insert member’s position held at the unit 5. Training Days: Use dropdown box to insert total training days allocated per fiscal year for member Section B: 1. Year: Use drop down box to ensure correct year is displayed (e.g. 2008) 2. Month: Use drop down box to ensure current calendar month is displayed (e.g. January) 3. Row one: Member to initial each date for less than 6 hours of duty 4. Row two: Member to initial each date for 6 or more hours of duty 5. Row three: CO to mark each initialled day with “P” for paid day and “V” for volunteer day 6. Row four: CO is to mark 1 for a half trip and 2 for a return trip for each paid session/day of duty if applicable 7. Total Paid Days in Month: CO to calculate total paid days in month 8. Total Paid Days Remaining in Year: CO to calculate total paid days remaining in fiscal year Section C: NOTE: Only complete section C if applicable for paid sessions/days only 1. Member to insert Resident Community and Province 2. Complete TAA formula in kilometres Section D: 1. Unit CO to ensure member signs and dates pay sheet 2. CO to complete CO signature block authorizing members pay NOTE: Commanding Officers are reminded that the expenditure of wages is calculated by Fiscal Year (1 Apr to 31 Mar) and should allocate 30% of authorized paid days from Apr to Jun, and allocate the remaining 70% from Sept to Mar.
Pages to are hidden for
"Section A:"Please download to view full document