Import MaxEnterprise Schedule Data (from the Facility Manager to the League
After receiving schedule data from the Facility Scheduler (by email or on a zip drive), save the .txt file on the Desktop.
1. On the Main Switchboard, click on the League Scheduling
Category and double-click on Configuration/Scheduling.
2. Highlight the correct League and click the Schedule button.
3. Select Import Schedule Data from the Task list.
4. Click Locate on the Import Schedule Data screen.
5. Select Desktop and double-click on the .txt file.
6. When the .txt file appears in the Locate field, click
the Import Schedule Data button.
7. MaxEnterprise will display how many events
have been imported. Click OK.
8. On the Step 2 tab, the left half of the screen should be automatically
filled in. On the right half of the screen, complete the following steps:
a. Select a Facility Type.
b. Select a Facility.
c. Designate an Event Type for all imported records.
9. Click the Check Conflicts button.
10. MaxEnterprise will display how many conflicting and non-conflicting events
exist. If there are conflicting events, and you wish to view the import log,
click the Yes button. If there are no conflicting events, click the No button.
11. MaxEnterprise will ask “Do you
wish to transfer the non-conflicting
events?” Click Yes.
12. The Schedule screen will now
display all imported events.