1. How to create a Spooler subsystem?
A. To create new Spooler, we have to action below command, on TACL:
> SPOOL /IN $VOL.SUB.SUB, OUT $HOME, NAME $SPLS, NOWAIT,
CPU 0/1, PRI 145, 8000(no. of jobs), 4000 (no of locations), 500 (no of
devices), 10 (no of collectors), 10 (no of print processes), 40 (no of fonts), 500
(no of batch jobs)
Above command will start the Spooler Supervisor with name $SPLS
2. How to create DATAFILE for Collector?
A. Go to FUP, set EXT as per requirement of your spooler and create
For more details on creation of file, refer http://rohitsinghvi.info/fup
3. How to add a collector to a Spooler?
A. To add collectors to spooler, action below
IN THE SPOOLCOM $SPLS
) COLLECT $S, FILE $SYSTEM.SYSTEM.CSPOOL, DATA
$VOL.SUB.DATAFILE, UNIT 24, CPU 1, BACKUP 0, PRI 145
4. How to add a print process to a Spooler?
A. IN THE SPOOLCOM $SPLS
) PRINT $SPR, FILE $SYSTEM.SYSTEM.FASTP
5. How to add devices to a spooler?
A. IN SPOOLCOM
) DEV $XYZ, PROCESS $SPR
6. How to add locations to a device?
A. LOCATION #ABC.XYZ, DEV $XYZ
7. How to add font to a location?
A. LOC #ABC.XYZ, FONT $SPRC