• Burger King
• Taco bell
• Bo Jangles
• Pizza hut
• 76 million people get sick a year from eating
at fast food restaurants.
• The salary of fast food workers ranges from
$5.91 to $8.86 per hour in different U.S. cities
• If you get a cheeseburger, medium fries and a
large sweet tea, you just put 960 calories back
in your body.
How to prevent your child from
getting obese from fast food (1)
• Many kids just sit around and eat and play
video game or on the computer or watch TV
Spend time with family and exercise
• You need to exercise at east 60 minutes
• Don't reward kids for good behavior or try to
stop bad behavior with sweets or treats.
• Don't maintain a clean plate policy.
• Serve a variety of healthy foods and eat
meals together as often as possible.
• Encourage kids to have at least five servings
of fruits and vegetables a day.
• limit sugar-sweetened beverages, and eat
breakfast every day.
• 3rd slide:
• 4th slide