Bouncy Castles, Balloons, Garden Games, Swimming Pools & Marquee Hire
Parkfield Av, Northolt, Middx, UB5 5PW
TEL: 07958432779 / 020 8248 7601
MARQUEE / EQUIPMENT HIRE
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HIRE
Please Read carefully
DEFINITIONS - The 'COMPANY' means BENTLEYS.
The 'HIRER' means the Person(s), Company or Body Hiring Equipment from BENTLEYS.
The 'EQUIPMENT' means any UNIT(S) or ITEM(S) supplied by BENTLEYS.
The Company Accept no Responsibility for Damage or Injury whilst our Equipment is under Hire to you.
Finally, due to us having received several Cheques returned Unpaid we require Cash Payment on all Hires upon Delivery.
1. CONDITIONS - Unless otherwise stated in writing, all orders are accepted subject to the Terms and Conditions of Hire stated below and the Hirer,
by Authorising or allowing work to proceed is deemed to have Acknowledged this fact.
2. QUOTATIONS - The Company reserves the right to revise or withdraw any quotation prior to acceptance and to vary the quoted charges, should
any substantial increase in costs occur. Acceptance of all quotations is made strictly subject to the Equipment being available. Whilst every effort will be
made to ensure that the Equipment ordered is delivered, the Company reserves the right to substitute the nearest available Item should the need arise.
3. ERECTION AND DISMANTLING - Bentleys do not attached/fix any Items/Equipment to any Buildings/structures.
The Company provides the labour for erection and dismantling of their Marquees and the cost is included in the hire charge. It does not include
attendance by the Company's staff, except during the erection and dismantling period. If special times are required for the erection or dismantling of
the Equipment, these must be notified to the Company well beforehand. The hire charges quoted for furniture does not include erection, placing or
dismantling, unless previously arranged at extra cost.
4. SITE - The hire charges are based on the assumption that the site is reasonably flat, level and firm ground with access for motor transport and that
no drains, pipes, cables or any other services are buried beneath the surface or otherwise concealed. The hire charges do not include any making good
or repair of damage to site. Where electrical Equipment is hired, the Hirer shall provide a suitable Power Point within 25 metres of the Equipment and
shall be fully responsible for the adequacy and reliability of that supply.
5. LOSS OR DAMAGE - The Hirer will be responsible for the Equipment once on Site and must ensure the Marquees are kept clean from Stains and
Heavy Dirt and kept completely closed when not in use and that pegs and ropes which become loose are secured as necessary. The safe custody of the
Equipment will be the Hirers responsibility until collected by the Company. No Crepe Paper/Coloured Paper/Straw Bales is to be used inside or outside
the Marquees. The Company cannot accept responsibility for the safety of the customer's own Equipment stored or housed in their Marquees.
Damage or loss will be charged at current Replacement Rates. In the event of a Claim for Loss or Damage being accepted by the Company’s Insurers,
the Hirer will be liable for the first £500 of each and every claim.
6. FORCE MAJEURE - Whilst every effort will be made by the Company to carry out any order, the full performance of it is subject to the variation of
cancellation by the Company consequent on Act of (God, War, Strikes, Riots, Fire, Adverse Weather Conditions, Theft, Vandalism,
Restrictions on the use of Transport or any other cause beyond the control of the Company.
7. TERMS OF PAYMENT - Hiring will be confirmed in writing by the Company on receipt of a minimum deposit of 50% of the total value of the
booking. (Deposits are Non Refundable) The balance of the Hire must be settled in full on the Day of Erection of Marquee(s) and/or delivery day of
any furniture and Equipment Hired. Additional Equipment ordered by the Hirer after the delivery of the Original Order will be the subject of a delivery
8. THIRD PARTY LIABILITY - The Company will not be responsible for, and the Hirer will indemnify the company against, all claims of injury to
persons and loss or damage to property or equipment howsoever caused, unless it can be proved that such injury, loss or damage is the result of
negligence or faulty workmanship on the part of the Company.
9. CLAUSES - Marquees are intended as temporary constructions and to a certain degree will not safeguard fully against weather conditions. Therefore
the Company accepts no claims liable to arise from this clause. The Hirer should not tamper with the structure or any part of the equipment and in
particular not affix or suspend from the equipment any item whatsoever without written consent of the Company
FIRE PREVENTION - Other than the Equipment installed by the Company in its Marquees, no Lighting, Heating, Cooking or other Gas or Electrical
Appliances of any kind shall be used in or next to any Marquee Hired from the Company without previous consent, in writing, from the Company.
10. PERMITS - The Hirer is responsible for giving notice to or for obtaining Permits from any authority that are or may be concerned. Any costs
incurred shall be payable to the Company by the Hirer.
11. OWNERSHIP - All Equipment hired remains at all times the sole property of the Company and the Hirer shall not in any way damage, hire sell or
otherwise part with possession of the Equipment. In the event of there being any monies due from the Hirer to the Company at any time whilst the
Equipment or any part of it shall remain in the possession or control of the Hirer then without prejudice to any other remedy available to the Company
whether under the terms of this Contract or otherwise the Company shall be entitled to dismantle remove and take possession of the Equipment. The
Hirer hereby irrevocably authorises the Company to enter onto the site as its agent for such purposes.
I hereby confirm that I am entering into a Contract to Hire Equipment/Item(s) from BENTLEYS; I am Responsible for any Loss, Damage or Injury and
will Abide by the above Terms & Conditions.
Company No. 4842914
VAT Reg No. 833 1417 53