Some Important Arrangements For ISE Team Project
Correct Group Information
– Please check your ISE project group details in the CS223 web site.
– All communications on the project should be through your Group Leader.
– For organisational purposes, each group will be given a Group Number.
– Also each group will be allocated to a Group Tutor, who will supervise the project.
– Your Group Leader should soon receive an e-mail from your Group Tutor.
– Please make sure that, your Group Leader responds promptly to this mail.
– Please see your tutor every week for about 15 minutes to discuss your progress.
– Tutors will have marking schemes, and will give valuable hints at these meetings.
– Pre-booked rooms for next term’s surgeries will be shown on the CS223 web site.
– However, you may see your tutor at any other mutually arranged time and place.
Methodologies (BD Ch. 16)
CS223 Lecture 10
Bernd Bruegge & Allen H. Dutoit Object-Oriented Software Engineering: Methodology L16 (Adapted For ISE 2005/6 By Ananda Amatya, University of Warwick) 2
Artifact Road Map (Royce)
The diagram of all artefacts sets generated over the phases of a software system
Inception Elaboration Construction Transition
1. Problem Statement
5. Project Agreement
6. Test plan
1. Source code
2. Test cases
1. User Manual
2. Administrator Manual
Bernd Bruegge & Allen H. Dutoit Object-Oriented Software Engineering: Methodology L16 (Adapted For ISE 2005/6 By Ananda Amatya, University of Warwick) 9