Universities in Canada
· Algoma University College · Memorial University of New Foundland Introduction Education
· American Institute of Pharmaceutial · Mohawk College Canada is a safe, friendly and Canada's high-quality learning
Technology · Niagara College developed English-speaking nation. institutions are diverse and focus on
· Algonquin College · Nordic College of Business and Declared by the UN National Survey to different forms of education, including
· Ashton College Technology be one of the best countries in the both vocational and academic
· Columbia College · NYIT (USA) Vancover campus world, the beauty of Canada's natural disciplines. Students can choose from
· Canadian flyers Intenrational · Pattison College environment is breathtaking. It 92 universities and 175 colleges
· Centennial College · Seneca College encompasses a vast array of diverse country-wide, which offer admissions
landscapes, from ocean beaches to in January, May and September
· Devery Institute of technology · Southern Alberta Intitute of Technology
forest, mountainous regions and annually. However, these significant
· Fanshawe college · Sheridan College
snowfields. Canada invests a higher- benefits mean Canada is a popular
· Fleming College · Thompson Rivers University level of funding into its education destination, and it maintains a
· George Brown COLLEGE · Toronto film College system than many other countries, successful education system with both
· Georgian College · Toronto Polytechnic Institute resulting in outstanding learning funding and strict institution entry
· Golden Hisll International · Univesity college of the Fraser valley environments. Perhaps it is for this requirements. This further enhances
· Humber College · University of prince Edward Island reason that Canadian degrees are the learning environment for students
· Kingston College · University of New Brunswick ( MBA- St. internationally recognized and studying in this prosperous and
· Kwantlen University College John campus) respected. This results in further beautiful country.
· La Salle College · University of winipeg employment and career opportunities
· Lansbridge University · Vancouver Premier College of Hotel for graduates. In addition to these
Management significant advantages, the fees for
· Malaspina University College
· York college of Industry and technology Canada's reputed universities and
courses are reasonable and offer
students a more affordable option for
P.O. Box: 15142, KPC 860 quality education.
EMINENT Putalisadak, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel.: 977-1-4252892, Fax: 4266321
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE E-mail: email@example.com
Diploma and certificate program
Tuition Fees Per Academic Year (Approx)
CDN$10,000 - $12000
CDN$10000 - $15000
CDN$12000 - $20000
Why Choose Canada? Eminent's Counseling
Employment Student Visa · Excellent internationally recognized Services
Opportunities Requirements education system and facilities. · Guidance for the best selection of
· Many options for sports and colleges and universities.
Student visas to Canada enable Canada accepts many forms of English recreational activities.
students to work for up to 20 hours a language tests for international · Providing universities and colleges
· Safe and peaceful environment.
week while pursuing their course. This students, including IELTS and TOEFL to meet students’ education goals
awards significant benefits to students, for undergraduate programs, and GRE · Reasonable tuition fees and living on the basis of academic ranking,
reducing the financial pressure of and GMAT for post-graduate studies. expenses. location, scholarships, financial
tuition and living expenses, in addition It also requires students to possess: · Multi-cultural society. expenses, and work and study
to providing a glimpse into the · A successful academic record · Exciting employment prospects. opportunities.
industries and work practices of · Financial security · Permanent resident opportunities. · Help with applications.
· Strong English language skills · Assistance in acquiring both partial
· Supporting documents and full scholarships.
· Documentation guidance and
Migration preparation for visa interview.
In addition to student visas and work · Providing visa interview classes.
Cost of Living: permits, international students may
apply for permanent residence. This · Supplied post-visa services.
Types of Accommodation Cost per months can be an exciting opportunity to
Home stays (School provided) CDN$400 - $1000 spend more time in the country and
become immersed in Canada's lifestyle
Residence Accommodation CDN$250 - $ 650 and culture.
Shared Accommodation CDN$250 - $750
Private Accommodation CDN$400 - $1500