INFORMATION ABOUT THE SKYPE INTERVIEW
• The interview lasts about 25 minutes and must be done on Skype, not
Messenger or by phone.
• The interview consists of two parts: The first part tests your English and the
second part help us to establish if you have a genuine career/academic
motivation to study English in the UK
• If the interviewer is not satisfied that your English is not CEFR level B1, the
interview will be terminated.
• If you are too nervous to perform well in your interview and it is terminated,
you may be given another chance at a later date.
• All Skype calls are recorded.
• If you are not successful in your interview, you can still come to the UK under
a Student Visitor Visa for up to six months. However, you will have no right
• Please make sure that the equipment you need for your Skype interview
(Headphones, microphone and webcam) are working perfectly before your
• You MUST be online and waiting for your interview at least ten minutes
before the scheduled interview time. If you miss your appointment, we will
not arrange another one.
• When arranging your Skype interview you MUST make sure that you give us
your EXACT Skype address. Be very careful about punctuation and capital