LAWN MAINTENANCE CONTRACT
I, _____________________________________ agree to perform the lawn
maintenance contract at __________________________________ for the
amount of $__________________________________per month for the
period of _____________________ to ________________________. If
either party becomes dissatisfied with the contract and it’s
performance, the contract can be terminated by serving thirty (30) days
written notice to the other party.
- All lawn areas will be mowed every five to ten days during growing season.
- Each time the lawn is mowed, all grass around immovable objects will be
- Grass clippings will be blown or swept from walks, stairwells, patios, HVAC
pads, dumpster pads, and parking areas each time the lawn is mowed.
- Leaves will be removed from the lawn areas, plant beds, and parking areas as
- Sidewalks and curbs will be edged every three weeks.
- Plant beds, natural areas, sidewalks, parking areas, and streets will be
maintained free of grass and weeds either by hand or with chemical spray as
- Shrubs and small trees will be pruned as needed and maintained according to
accepted horticultural standards. All debris will be removed from site.
- The grounds will be checked prior to mowing for trash and debris. All will be
removed before mowing begins.
During the dormant season all items addressed during the growing season are to be
completed on an as needed basis. The site is to be visited every two weeks to inspect
the grounds and it’s condition.
- All plant beds are to be reworked and landscaping bedding material put down
twice a year. Contractor provides the labor, Management provides the bedding
- Pick up trash when on-site.
ITEMS TO BE PERFORMED ON AN AS
REQUESTED BASIS AND CHARGED
ADDITIONALLY BY THE CONTRACTOR
- The cost of labor to put additional bedding materials out during the year other
than the twice a year application.
- The cost of labor for tree removal
- The cost of snow removal
- The cost of labor for any planting – This includes trees, shrubs, plants and
- Any other extraordinary items that are not part of the contract may be charged
with Management approval.
- Seeding, fertilizing & aerating.
*If the equipment is owned by Management or the complex, the maintenance
and gasoline will be paid by Management. If the equipment is owned by the
contractor, the maintenance and gasoline will be paid by the contractor.
Management will provide all chemicals and bedding materials. Trees, shrubs,
plants, and bushes will also be provided if they are requested to be put out by
Evergreen Construction Company.
Representatives of Management will make regular inspections of the site and will
use the Site Manager as liaison with the contractor.
Contractor will submit invoices to the site office by the 1st of each month so payment
can be made on the 10th for the previous month’s lawn maintenance.
The contract will continue on a month to month basis after the initial contract
Contractor Management Representative