Producing a CME Credit Report for FSM Faculty
As a service to physicians and faculty members at the Feinberg School of Medicine (FSM) and its affiliates, the Office of
CME issues AMA PRA Category 1 Credit for attendance at RSS accredited by the Feinberg School of Medicine. The
Office of CME does NOT issue credit for physicians who do not have a faculty appointment at the FSM, house staff, and
other healthcare professionals.
1. Go to the Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine, Office of Continuing Medical Education
website located at: http://www.cme.northwestern.edu/
2. Click on “Regularly Scheduled Series”
To generate a CME credit report for activities you have attended after December 1, 2009 to present:
3. Select “Click here to Produce a CME Credit Report for Faculty Attending RSS from December 1, 2009- Present”
4. Enter your NetID. Enter your password. Click on the calendar buttons to select the dates of your search.
To generate a CME credit report for activities you have attended after January 2002 – November 30, 2009:
5. Select “Click here to Produce a CME Credit Report for Faculty Attending RSS from January 2002- November 30,
6. Enter the last 4 digits of Social Security Number (without hyphens or spaces). Enter your last name. Click on the
calendar buttons to select the dates of your search.
7. Click on Submit Query.
8. The report is generated. Click “Print”. Exit application by closing window