All Care Veterinary Hospital
1. All animals must be current on vaccinations, including: Bordatella (kennel cough) within the last six
months, Canine Distemper, Parvo, Corona virus, Leptospirosis or Feline Upper Respiratory Viruses
within the last year, and Rabies as required by law. To prevent the spread of parasites, all dogs must
have had a negative fecal examination within the last twelve months. IF PROOF OF CURRENT
VACCINATIONS AND FECAL EXAM ARE NOT PROVIDED, THEY WILL BE GIVEN AT
THE TIME THE PET IS DROPPED OFF, AND OUR REGULAR CHARGES WILL APPLY.
There may be an additional charge for a female dog in heat or for puppies.
2. Parasites such as fleas or ticks will be treated at owner’s expense at the time of drop off.
3. Boarded animals are attended twice daily when the clinic is closed but continuous presence of
personnel after business hours is not provided.
4. Dogs staying three or more nights will receive a complimentary bath the morning of their release. For
early morning pick up, please let us know so we can bathe him or her the night before. For a stay of
less than 3 nights, we will be happy to bathe your dog for ½ price if you specify at drop off. Cats are
not routinely bathed, but may be if requested at the time of drop off, regular charges will apply.
5. Minor illnesses or injuries are treated in an appropriate manner. We must have an emergency number
to contact you or someone you specify in case of a serious problem. In lieu of contacting an individual,
you may authorize treatment as needed by signing in place of a phone number.
6. We routinely feed Purina Prescription Diet EN formula. If your pet has special requirements, please let
us know. THERE WILL BE AN EXTRA CHARGE IF YOUR PET REQUIRES MEDICATION.
Please indicate daily medication required:
Name of Medication and Strength (mg, etc.): When given:
Emergency Phone Number
OR Signature of Authorization:
Boarding Dates: DAY IN: ________ DAY OUT: _________ TIME OUT: __________
“Luggage” Left (Toys, Leash, Food, etc.): ____________________________
Is your dog on heartworm prevention? __________________ What kind? __________________
If your dog is staying less than 3 nights, would you like him or her bathed at ½ price? ________________
Would you prefer the Groomer to do a professional bath or grooming? ___________________________
If so, instructions: TRIM HAIR? __________________ HOW SHORT? ______________________