Steps to access the expense service:
1. Click this link: http://my.concureworkplace.com
2. In the Company ID field, enter Company ID (madi0f3gdua41qid) and click Continue.
Note: You must enter the company ID only the first time you log on.
3. In the Logon ID field, enter Logon ID (Your MATC One Card Number).
4. In the Password field, enter your password (welcome1).
5. Complete the New User Verification pages to register your employee information.
Note: You must do this the first time you log on.
You will need to:
a. Enter your email address
b. Change your password
c. Set up a security question
d. Select your default chartfield number (not including the account number)
e. Set up an administrative assistant (if you have one that will be completing expense reports
Steps to access the travel booking online system:
Once you are in the Concur System
1. You will click on the “book a trip” link on the left side of the welcome page.
2. You can then start your search.
3. You will be prompted to update your Cliqbook profile. If you take the time to complete this it will
save you time in the long run. It is ok to store your MATC credit card information in your profile.
Several training tools are available on the Expense homepage. In the Expense section of the
homepage, you can access the following:
QuickStart Guide (Getting Started) – Printable instructions to get you started with Expense
Web-based training – Comprehensive, step-by-step, walk-through, web-based training
Online HELP – Process-specific instructions – simply click Help on the top right corner of any
Drop-In Training Session will be schedule at Convocation in January and throughout
End-User Support & Assistance
If you have any additional questions about how to access or use Concur, please contact Linda Geier at
258-2328 or email@example.com or refer to Online HELP, the QuickStart Guide, or the web-