VIEWS: 104 PAGES: 2 CATEGORY: Other POSTED ON: 8/31/2012
Jason Lawrence Meyer, Jason Meyer, is a Doctor, Chiropractor, Physician, Wellness and Health Care Offices Manager in Fort Worth, Texas.
Headaches Benefit From Chiropractic Treatments by Dr. Jason Meyer in Fort Worth Headaches have become a common associate in our day to day lives, just like stress, food and work. The most common reactions to headaches are a cup of coffee, a pill, some rest or just trying to distract ones mind to something interesting. If you have temporary headaches and those that are mild then you are lucky and if a cup of coffee or taking rest can ensure you get relief from headaches then again you are fortunate enough. Unfortunately, more than 90% of the American population suffers from headaches on a regular basis and a majority of them does not find relief in the solutions discussed above. There are two types of headaches primary headaches and those that are symptoms of some health ailments. There are many medical conditions that can trigger a headache. Fever, fatigue and a plethora of disease of illnesses can cause headaches. However, this is in only 5% of cases. The other 95% of people who suffer from incessant headaches, mild or severe, temporary or recurrent, are simply having them owing to strained muscles in the neck, migraine, stress or anxiety. Working on something with extreme focus for a really long time can also cause headaches such as sitting in front of your computer for 8 hours or sewing for a long time. Jason Meyers Fort Worth clinic World of Wellness offers a unique package of chiropractic treatments that can offer you relief from headaches. It has been medically proven that several trigger points of headaches lay in the spinal region. Often neck pain, back pain and other pains lead to headaches. These are predominantly because of the fixed posture we have for a long time, constant focus on something for a really long time that stresses and strains us and various other factors. Joint irritation has become a prevalent cause for headaches and so has muscle tension. Naturally, one has to fix the causes that trigger the headaches rather than trying to treat the headache as the problem. This is what chiropractic treatments offered by Jason Meyer in Fort Worth does. There was a 2001 report published by Duke University Evidence-Based Practice Center researchers in Durham, NC that found spinal manipulation, a popular technique used by chiropractors like Jason Meyer in Fort Worth, to be very effective to cure headaches originating from stressed muscles in the neck as well as tension triggered headaches. This isnt a surprise because six years further back, in 1995, Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics had published the same observation. If you are suffering from headaches consistently and are tired of it then you know what solution you can opt for. Article source: Sky Benedict, August 30, 2012. Tags: Jason Lawrence Meyer Chiropractic, Jason Lawrence Meyer DC, Jason Lawrence Meyer Fort Worth, Jason Meyer Chiropractic, Jason Meyer DC, Jason Meyer Fort Worth ==== ==== For more information call Dr. Meyer at: (817) 263-9700 or visit World Of Wellness, 4925 S. Hulen, Fort Worth, TX 76132. http://jasonlawrencemeyerfortworth.blogspot.com/ ==== ====
Pages to are hidden for
"Headaches – Benefit From Chiropractic Treatments by Dr. Jason Meyer in Fort Worth"Please download to view full document