PIONEER ADULT REHABILITATION CENTER
CGC Employee Job Description
Job Title: CGC Custodial Supervisor
Department: Commercial & Government Contracts (CGC)
Location(s) of Job: Dependent upon contract
Effective Date: March 1, 2010
Revision Date: July 1, 2011
Fully responsible for the custodial services provided for a defined area per the terms of the Statement of
Work and in support of PARC’s mission. Develops strong customer relationships and coordinates
customer service needs with designated personnel. Uses sound and reasonable business practices to
manage a workforce of individuals with disabilities. Uses discretion to resolve conflicts, solve problems,
and improve efficiency. Carries out directives from the Operations Manager.
Job Title: CGC Custodial Supervisor
Jobs Reporting to this Title: Direct Labor Custodians
Supervisor’s Title: Operations Manager
Representative Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Follows Operations Manager’s directions and participates as a member of the CGC management
staff to meet conditions of the Statement of Work.
2. Accountable for customer satisfaction for assigned area within the scope of PARC’s contractual
3. Follows the schedule of work to be accomplished during the shift and reports progress
periodically throughout the shift to the Operations Manager.
4. Coordinates and facilitates floor cleaning services with the customer and the scheduler. Makes
arrangements for cleaning crews to enter the facilities.
5. Schedules custodial work and makes assignments as required.
6. Accountable for equipment and supplies assigned to the direct labor team to perform assigned
7. Ensures all custodial closets in the work area are adequately stocked.
8. Assures quality control standards are being met per the Quality Assurance Plan. This includes
inspecting areas as directed by the Operations Manager.
9. Provides supervision to direct labor team members who are assigned in the work area.
10. Responsible for work being performed safely. Ensures assigned workforce complies with safety
standards and communicates potential safety hazards to supervisor.
11. Accountable for employee performance and conformance to all applicable requirements,
policies, and regulations. This includes, but is not limited to, completing performance correction
notices and evaluations as required.
12. Will report incidents and situations of employee non-conformance requiring employee discipline
or change of assignment to Operations Manager.
13. Directs and trains assigned workforce to accomplish high standards of performance and quality.
This includes mentoring and on-the-job training to new employees in assigned area.
14. Maintains all applicable records and documents that support PARC and its custodial contract.
This includes but is not limited to the following: performance data, attendance data, and time
15. Attends meetings and training sessions as required.
16. Will work varied schedule as directed.
17. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Supports job coaches in providing rehabilitation services to PARC clients.
This description should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to
be performed by an incumbent in this job. Incumbents are required to perform other related functions as
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the education, knowledge and experiences
requirements; the machines, tools, and equipment used; and any licenses or certifications required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Physical Requirements – Not limited to the following:
1. Physical ability to perform the essential functions listed above with or without
2. Physical, mental and emotional requirements will be developed when needed for
purposes of reasonable accommodation.
Note: This list of essential and marginal functions and of physical requirements is not exhaustive
and may be supplemented in accordance with requirements of the job.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Knowledge and Ability:
1. Ability to follow directions and complete work assignments as directed by the
2. Proven ability to manage and lead a workforce to accomplish designated outcomes.
3. Strong organizational skills.
4. Willingness and ability to work in a changing work environment and accomplish
required duties and objectives;
5. Understands safe work methods and required personal protective equipment.
6. Ability to read and understand project documents and interpret statement of work
7. Ability to read, write, communicate and reason as needed to perform required duties.
8. Ability to work with people with disabilities.
9. Ability to work during all hours of operations, particularly swing and weekend shifts.
10. Ability to pass required background check(s).
1. One year related work experience preferred.
2. Two years supervision experience highly desired.
Licenses / Certifications:
1. Valid Utah Driver’s License and clean driving record.