Mostafa Ahmed Mohamed
Address: 16 Yehya Mahmoud St. -Omrania-Giza-Egypt
Postal Code: 12111
Cell. Phone: +20124570327
As a highly motivated embryologist, I am seeking for a long-term job, in which I
can learn new technologies while enhancing my skills.
Date Of Birth: 3rd May 1980
Marital Status: married
Military Status: Exempted
Name of faculty: Faculty of Science, Cairo University.
Bachelor Degree: Chemistry-Zoology Department.
Graduation Date: January 2005
Freelance Embryologist (since January 2010- till date)
Nile Badrawi Hospital: Embryologist (January 2006 – January
Alpha Lab: Biochemist (January 2005- January 2006)
• Safety in the laboratory
• Basic Statistics
• Use and maintenance of equipment
• Lab maintenance including cleaning, Waste management and restocking
• Sterile Technique
• Media preparation
• Safe handling of oocyte and sperm
• Sperm concentration and motility assessment
• Diagnostic semen analysis with strict morphology
• Testicular identification
• Preparation of sperm for IVF and ICSI
• In Vitro Fertilization
• Assessment of oocyte maturational stage and viability
• Oocyte Identification
• oocyte Denudation
• Hyaluronidase treatment
• ICSI procedure whether utilizing ejaculate spermatozoa or testicular
• Assessment of fertilization
• Assessment of Cleavage
• Blastocyst grading
• Embryo Culture
• In Vitro Maturation
• Assessment of Oocytes after maturation
• Slow cooling of embryos
• Rapid Cooling of embryos (Vitrivication technique)
• Thawing of slow cooled and rapid cooled embryos
• Sperm cryopreservation and thawing
• Embryos biopsy using laser
• Culture of biopsied embryos
I can deal with many applications specially the Microsoft ones:
MS-Office :( MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Word and MS Excel)
Strong Organizational, Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
Proven Interpersonal Skills & Leadership Qualities.
Able to perform Under Pressure.
Goal Orientated as Well as Solution Orientated.
Able to Work Unsupervised or in a Team Environment.
Hard Working Reliable and Conscientious.
Excellent Communication Skills.
A tendency to create and get news from existing tools.
Desire of working under pressure to prove and improve personal skills.
Ability to learn so fast and to learn in depth.
Arabic: Mother Tongue
English: Excellent (written & spoken).
Russian: Good (written & spoken).
Français: Fair (written & spoken).
Hobbies and Activities: