BRIAN W. DZIWULSKI
BUILDING STRATEGIC, GROWTH-ORIENTED LEADERSHIP
Waukesha, WI 53186-8822
Home: (262) 547-3982 Cell: (414) 640-8650 email@example.com LinkedIn.com/in/BrianDziwulski
Sales O2 (formerly 24 SEVEN, LLC), Pewaukee, Wisconsin 2001-present
Founder / Executive Consultant
Established sales, marketing, and business development advisory company to offer planning and
implementation of customer prospecting and recovery programs, leadership development, new
business growth, communication, and increased sales performance through proven methods.
Sample projects include:
For an IT staffing and network support firm:
- Responsible for the profitable growth of business among this 30 year-old company's current
customers as well as developing new customers.
- Developed new consulting services in the areas of Supply Chain Management and Supplier
Improvement and acquired first new clients for the company.
- Recovered two major clients through customer service & relationship management.
For a printing firm:
- Overseeing new business development for this five year-old company related to program
sales to national firms including web-portals, fulfillment, and personal URLs.
- Increased recurring sales revenue $2K per week and secured fulfillment business as a
result of designing, developing, and executing numerous direct marketing campaigns
utilizing a new digital post card marketing approach.
- Positioned company for future revenue earnings by building strong relationships with a
business partner and 30 newspaper publishers across the country to use personalized
URLs to drive subscriptions.
For a printing firm:
- Served as Sales Manager for this 19 year-old national company directing the efforts of 4
sales representatives within its Wisconsin operations.
- Generated $50K in monthly sales revenue through the coordination of efforts to design and
implement numerous web portals.
- Spurred $25K per month in additional sales and revenue gains as a result of educating the
sales force team with the proper knowledge and tools to market portal business.
For a Sales & Marketing Consulting firm:
- Developed and launched the sales and marketing business processes for a start-up venture
through its incubation phase.
- Conducted seminars to create market awareness, which led to achieving $350K of new
business within a 14-month period as well as helping to deliver the consulting services.
- Propelled early revenue earnings as a result of acquiring 12 new clients accounting for 90%
of business and creating strategic partnerships with 3 complimentary service firms.
For a firm in the Oncology / Radiology products & services arena:
- Appointed as Director of Sales for this 35 year-old industry leading company to lead all
Sales and Customer Service activities and efforts. Supervised all sales department
employees comprising of 3 in major accounts, 7 in inside sales, 1 targeting international
sales, and 6 in customer service as well as 3 individuals in Germany and 6 in England.
- Boosted sales revenue 20% and profits 30% over a 14-month period by developing sales
compensation plans, mentoring sales representatives, and implementing new procedures.
- Increased revenue 20% spanning 4 major OEM clients within a 5-month period as a result of
renewing contracts and controlling discounts.
BRIAN W. DZIWULSKI Page 2
BARNES DEVELOPMENT GROUP, Mequon, Wisconsin 2000-2001
Associate / Consultant
An Executive Search Consulting firm.
Assigned to build partner relationships with corporations seeking executive-level resources and
create market sourcing channels to prospect and identify individuals matching job requirements.
Fulfilled client resource needs for improving management leadership as a result of collaborating
on operational requirements and presenting individuals that would add value to business
INFORMATION SYSTEMS ENGINEERING, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin 1996-2000
Director of Professional Services
An IT Consulting firm providing hardware, software, and consulting services to its clients.
Hired to spearhead operations of the professional services division including employee hiring,
mentoring, and development, and Profit and Loss management of division.
Supervised 9 direct reports with an overall staff of 84 individuals.
Tripled revenue and staff over a 4-year period by identifying client needs and developing an
execution plan to revitalize underperforming operations.
Positioned training services as a profit center with a return-on-investment (ROI) of 9 months as
a result of recognizing the training business opportunity and developing a business plan to
support the concept.
Boosted revenue growth 100% over a 2-year period through market analysis, relationship
building, and plan development aligned with new marketplace opportunities.
Additional work history includes:
VP of Operations (1995 -1996) at T&A Industrial Distributors in Brookfield, WI
From Systems Engineer to Branch Manager (1980 -1995) at Computer Task Group, Inc. in
Buffalo, NY and Milwaukee, WI
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
State University of New York at Buffalo – Buffalo, New York
Board of Directors of Safe Babies Healthy Families – a non-profit organization (Member)
Joint City and Village of Pewaukee Park & Recreation Board (Commissioner)
City of Pewaukee, WI Strategic Planning Committee (Member)
Buffalo/Niagara Sales and Marketing Executives (SME) (past President)
Sales and Marketing Executives (SME) of Milwaukee (past President)
Certified Dale Carnegie Instructor
Sales and Marketing Presentations (Keynote Speaker)