World of Warcraft
Four years have passed since the aftermath of
Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, and a great tension now
smolders throughout the ravaged world of Azeroth. As
the battle-worn races begin to rebuild their shattered
kingdoms, new threats, both ancient and ominous,
arise to plague the world once again.
Main Land: Kalimdor
Main Land: Eastern Kindgom
• Alchemy • Engineer
• Herbalist • Miner
• Skinner • Blacksmith
• Leatherworker • Fisher
• Tailor • Cooker
• Enchanter • First Aid
Once a certain level has been achieved, players can choose to purchase permanent personal mounts.
Battleground / Warsong
• $15 a month
• Prepaid Card
• Credit Card
• Accounts don’t get deleted. They are
frozen until you buy another subscription.
• Elites (Gold dragon) – Much harder to kill.
• Boss (skull) MOVIE
• If monster lv is too low, you gain no EXP.
(Prevents high lv players from playing in low lv
• If monster lv is too high, chance of hitting is
• Aggro: the player that has the most threat will be
attacked by the monster. (Prevents safe
Fighting other Players (PVP)
• Paper-rock-scissor = some classes are
meant to defeat another class.
• Kiting: It means to keep some distance
with melee characters and attack.
• Killing a player close to your level awards
you with Honor Kills. Enough HK’s will
allow you to buy better items.
Communicating in WOW
• Ventrilo and TeamSpeak: Voice chat
applications. Typing isn’t always possible
in tough situations, so people talk instead.
• It’s another way to get to know the people
you’re playing with.
• Most of the people are mid 20’s, or 30’s.
• A lot of them neglect their jobs and dates
just to play WOW
• 24-hour cycle
• Auction house
• Active computer guards
• Mail System
• No zone loading
Having Extra Fun
• Cliff jumping MOVIE
• Exploring forbidden places
• Getting drunk
• Character Emotion (smirk, slap, spit, laugh, dance,
waving good bye)
• Strip dancing
• Morphing to a tiny person, skeleton, or opposing faction.
• Scuba diving
• Getting other party members killed