1. Be on time.
2. Come prepared.
pen or pencil
3. No food or beverages in class except water.
4. No MP3 Players/iPods or cell phones in class. Electronics should be used to
enhance learning not distract from it (e.g. texting).
5. Listen. Only one person should be speaking at a time unless group work is being
6. Help is always available from the teacher, but if the teacher is helping someone
else, please wait patiently. Help is also available outside of classroom time.
7. Behaviour that is inappropriate will not be tolerated in class. Rudeness, disrespect
and vandalism will have corresponding consequences.
8. Never leave the classroom unless you have first received permission from the
teacher and have signed out.
Please remember the teacher is not out to get you! These rules are needed so we
can all learn most effectively. The teacher has to apply these rules to everyone,
including you. It’s nothing personal.